• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

LuCKy

Smash Master
Contrary to popular belief (as young people would say), the Star Rod does, in fact, send heroes at a low trajectory similar to Sheik's forward air when there is an absence of directional influence.

I appreciate your opinion, but I feel that I do not deserve second place yet. First, (no pun intended) I will win many times in a tournament setting to solidify my ranking. I have deep respect for Dr Elite. Urinating in a stranger's home can be risky, but I still maintain the fact that he has not defeated me in an official tournament set.
i like ur hair. . . *and ur buffer then tofu* lol true man

but anyways

i challenge you for the title beam sword master :]

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Those who are applying for panel, application process ends Saturday. Please message me if you have any questions. Thank you everyone!

Update will be up following SCSA. We apologize for the hold up but it's been difficult doing an update with a pending list of new panel as well as numerous other factors. Bare with us while we finish things up. Thanks everyone!

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
- killer tofu I said that in jest. If you wish to prove your manliness that much I will money match you in arm wrestling, because I enjoy such sport. How much do you weigh?

- The Greater Leon I believe that you love me an adequate amount. There exists NOT a multitude of reasons as to why you should feel emotional attachment to me. However, considering that I am an intangible entity in a forum that you decide to expend your scarce time on, you would enjoy my "company" more than others'. Then again, love is not exactly the most logical or measurable of things in this world, so you may love me a great deal more than I imagine.

- MaNg0 I do not agree that your hand gives you self-esteem, while females most certainly do (although it is certainly possible that they can take from it).

DJMirror

Smash Master
Greater Leon you dont want to sleep next to psychomidget because i did that one time sleeping next to him and due to his amaziness i got a nose bleed in the morning =(

DJMirror

Smash Master
dont do it man it's not worth it while i was sleeping with psychomidget, i also slept with kira and mango as well

Kira-

Smash Champion
you'd get severe back/neck problems

i'd sleep on the plank

good for your back, plus i like to live dangerously

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
beds are bad sometimes cause ppl sleep on them weird so hurts ur back or/and neck
sleeping on a hammock is alright i guess. i have two at home.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
only if u sleep on ur back but not everyone does that what i was trying to get at.

Kira-

Smash Champion
hard mattresses > soft

in general

also pillows are not necessary

i use another blanket as my pillow sometimes, pillows hurt my neck in the morning

Top Bottom