• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
But.. I'm not playing >_<

As much as I hate the game, I know a good deal about it (because I used to play). I just care enough to post what I know.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
im finding that brawl singles is more fun when i just screw around than actually attempting to overcome the ridiculous odds stacked against me due to my lack of dooshbagedness. i admire the few players who manage to do well without playing really grimey, because i just cant appreciate the grimeyness. unfortunately for me im about ready to stop entering singles lol.

futile, boa (when not metaknight lol), lee puff, tebas sheik (or ddd against non chain grabable opponents), and edrees. you are my heros.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
So you're saying you care about Brawl then? If so, why do you care about a game that you don't even like?
I just care enough to post about it. There are different degrees of caring. And by care I mean to have some kind of thought regarding something (in this case Brawl). Does that answer your question?

because he's ********
Apparently that's not the case. Grow a brain for your own sake.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
and here i was thinking i had rofl's respect.

time to step up the gay.
sorry mike, i was only talking about people who do WELL in tournament (burn)

you still have the coolest marth tho. and you break shields all day long. and 3 stock norcal when they come to town.

side note. Frodo baggins is annoying with his posts.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
i do have a brain of my own

thats why i call you straight out ******** rather than cover it with a wall of text.
FYP. Learn to spell.

Also, calling me a ****** doesn't mean you have a brain. On the contrary, calling me a ****** just means your an idiot, idiot.

So, like I said... GROW A BRAIN.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
[19:09] Fiction52s: u liar
[19:09] EdreesesPieces: hey
[19:09] EdreesesPieces: what did i lie about
[19:10] EdreesesPieces: the rankings are almost done
[19:10] Fiction52s: oh
[19:10] Fiction52s: okay

XD

$ick

Smash Lord
When did it become cool to try and bag on someone by fixing their typos? Last I checked that was a last resort, and still only ended up looking dumb as f uck.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL... Save this one time, I've never fixed typos. But the fact that Mike states that he has a brain and proceeds to spell an elementary word like "straight" wrong is downright ridiculous. I don't care what your reason is, misspelling a word like that is just sad.

Entirely unlike Insomniak's case where he tries to be facetious but fails miserably...

Top Bottom