• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i had 1 class then i had to study. now ima go bomb my test then ditch my other 2 and sleep in my car or maybe watch starcraft lol. probably sleep tho.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm just saying. He's been posting about how he's gonna be on the list. So I'll find it hilarious if he isn't on it. I'm not saying he is bad nor good.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'd actually laugh too if Fiction didn't get ranked. Come to think of it, who has Fiction beaten that is good besides Shadow anyway?

Also, Shadow told me that his match against Fiction match was on a laggy TV lol.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I'd actually laugh too if Fiction didn't get ranked. Come to think of it, who has Fiction beaten that is good besides Shadow anyway?

Also, Shadow told me that his match against Fiction match was on a laggy TV lol.
i think he's beaten creepy fingers

but creepy beat him on saturday

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i bet when creepy fingers pleasures a girl with his hands she experiences fear instead of pleasure

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
regarding Metaknight:

Fiction52s (4:30:45 PM): lol hes so broken
Fiction52s (4:31:52 PM): and i told dsf
Fiction52s (4:31:53 PM): im like
Fiction52s (4:31:57 PM): theres no way around all that brokeness
Fiction52s (4:32:03 PM): and hes like mocking me
Fiction52s (4:32:04 PM): and hes like
Fiction52s (4:32:08 PM): futile can do it
Fiction52s (4:32:09 PM): and then hes like
Fiction52s (4:32:10 PM): wait
Fiction52s (4:32:13 PM): that was a fluke
Fiction52s (4:32:14 PM): nm

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
MK is top tier but is he is not THAT broken. Fiction is dumb. Wario is one of the few characters that can compete against MK.

LOL at DSF thinking it was a fluke.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Kouryu - Ill change my mind if you can beat one of our top metaknight's without meta. If you can beat TKD, Boa or DSF's metaknight without metaknight, I'll be against the ban. Prove that it can be done. If you consider yourself a good player, surely you can do it, since MK isn't broken and you are good, you can definitely attain it.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I only make that challenge to people that can't beat MK but keep telling everyone that MK can be beaten. I just don't think anyone has the right to tell someone else they aren't good enough, if they can't do it themselves.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Edrees... it can be done. Were you not there when Futile took out DSF's MK three matches in a row at Races' tourney or when he ***** TKD right after? Or how about when DSF took out Plank at Axis?

Metaknight is certainly one of the best characters but he is not unbeatable.

Also, the onus is on you to demonstrate why you think MK is impossible to beat. Not me. Also, can you please direct me to the post in which I stated I was a good player.

And another thing; you say people don't have the right to tell others they aren't good simply because they aren't good themselves.. ? LOL That's a very scrubby mindset Edrees. I don't know why you think that way.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I've stated that I don't like Brawl. Not liking is different from not caring.

Get it now?

Top Bottom