• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i dont care about fiction but i just need to say this
how can you make your parents drive you to tournaments, this bugged the **** out of me about marthpwnzer, how his parents drove him all over LA to smash stuff. i mean jesus, how can you make your parents drive you across LA for smash tournys and smashfests. i dont care if you have rationale behind it, or you think your parents are happy doing it, thats ****ed up. dont make your parents drive your broke *** around have some respect
what are you talking about? you're assuming he "makes" his parents do it, but they're adults and they can say no... sounds like you're getting mad for no reason / because your parents wouldn't do it / insert whatever dumb reason. who cares? he doesn't have a gun to their head.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Chok, I have a feeling it's not M2K's dad, he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would take the time to troll video game forums. I've actually met M2K's dad multiple times, he's awesome. He reminds me of Popeye. He's like tatted, shaved head, and jokes about M2K.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He was trolling Wife and Wes on the next page.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Fortunetly I don't have to. You both should shut up cause both your crews lost to my son, Mew2King, in teams. Yea, my son, the one who doesn't shout, doesnt talk, doesn't open his mouth, doesn't roam in the sunlight, and doesn't talk to girls. At least he's got his gender straight though.

He want's to go to Gauntlet now. God I hate drivin his *** around. If only he had reasonable corridination, but nah, the one time I take him drivin he ****s up my fender on a curb. *******.

I love you son.
HAHAHAHAHA

After reading that, it's probably not him, but **** I wish it was

Bold gives it away :(

mio

Smash Ace
i dont care what your parents are like
i have no respect for someone who makes their parents do that ****
I agree with P. What's wrong with getting a ride from your parents? Were you ever involved in sports before you turned 16? Who gave you rides?

You're making it sound like Fiction enslaves and tortures them every time he wants a ride, when in reality you don't even know him well enough to judge his relationship with his parents. There's a good chance that they enjoy doing it, since this is the kind of thing that good parents like to do. And if they can actually afford the time and money to spend an entire day doing something for their kids then more power to them.

I really don't understand where the respect part comes in. What? You don't respect him because he doesn't find rides to tournaments the way YOU think he should? Lol.

Charoo

Smash Champion
m2k's dad post was so freaking good.

this list needs more secondary on the character usage

Kira-

Smash Champion
$ick I will money match you for $5 in Brawl.

Maybe Melee too, I heard you're not that good.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I will laugh so hard if Fiction isn't on this just because of how he much he wants to be on it.

Top Bottom