• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
how about this: my pen1s got burned from all that grinding on the carpet; it receives oodles of heat due to the high fiction

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i dont care about fiction but i just need to say this
how can you make your parents drive you to tournaments, this bugged the **** out of me about marthpwnzer, how his parents drove him all over LA to smash stuff. i mean jesus, how can you make your parents drive you across LA for smash tournys and smashfests. i dont care if you have rationale behind it, or you think your parents are happy doing it, thats ****ed up. dont make your parents drive your broke *** around have some respect

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nah it's because he's saying 'how can you make your parents drive you,' then saying "don't make your parents drive your broke *** around,'

so i think lovage thinks that Fiction doesn't have money to offer gas to people, when in reality it's that his parents won't let him go with people they don't know or trust.

thus being whipped

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i dont care about fiction but i just need to say this
how can you make your parents drive you to tournaments, this bugged the **** out of me about marthpwnzer, how his parents drove him all over LA to smash stuff. i mean jesus, how can you make your parents drive you across LA for smash tournys and smashfests. i dont care if you have rationale behind it, or you think your parents are happy doing it, thats ****ed up. dont make your parents drive your broke *** around have some respect
use leon instead imo
pst for details

Charoo

Smash Champion
the coolest thing i ever seen was these people coming to jmex's tournament in a taxi. Freaking epic.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
nah it's because he's saying 'how can you make your parents drive you,' then saying "don't make your parents drive your broke *** around,'

so i think lovage thinks that Fiction doesn't have money to offer gas to people, when in reality it's that his parents won't let him go with people they don't know or trust.

thus being whipped
lol. I ask to carpool to plenty of tourneys. My parents say either they drive me or no one does. :\. They think you people are all crazy haha.

EDIt: may be right XD

Top Bottom