• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fly you're cool because you main ice climbers

or should i say

you're fly

LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL LOLOL OLO LOLOLLO LL O OO O L OL OOL

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
*cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Holy ****, what happened to this thread

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I care! a lot of people care or else it wouldnt be up here. why did people care about melee power rankings? it represents recognition in the community and what to work towards. i cant believe people are still bashing brawl. its sad really :(
Plenty of people care. I remember before Socal melee rankings and after, suddenly everyone was trying a HECK of alot harder. Not being on the rankings doesn't mean you aren't good ,but being on the rankings is fun bragging rights. Like knives almost being top 5...Hahaha. But yeah I'm pretty sure lots of people care.

I do think people care less about rankings in brawl than melee tho, cuz Melee..well it was better lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol @ all the people finally admitting brawl is better after dismissing every logical argument that this was exactly what was going to happen.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I think the other 150 people dont say anything cause otherwise they'd get flamed by the likes of SoCal and get called Brawl noob.

And for now, nor matter what people say, they will still play Brawl. More people = more money. Even though the same 3-4 people will be winning all the money. I wonder why people still feed them money.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol @ all the people finally admitting brawl is better after dismissing every logical argument that this was exactly what was going to happen.
WE WIN! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brawl noobs have inaccurate or incomplete understandings of Melee's metagame, so every counter-argument gets flamed because it's wrong.

Edit: Also I think rankings are good, nobody cares/tries if there are no rankings. Of course rankings that are done incorrectly/poorly are not good at all. Personally I think the rankings should be done in a manner similar to the way that Ankoku guy does his character rankings list, but I have no qualms about the way it is done now, so long as the panelists remain comprehensive and unbiased, which I think they are.

dam that turns me on almost as much as grimer evolving to muk
LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
in melee tournys you could look at the top 25 and say "man that was one hard-*** bracket"

in a brawl tourny it's only the top 5 or so that look intimidating

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Wow people still bagging on Brawl.
Sad, but oh well.
I say just drop it and live with it already.
If you don't like Brawl then don't play it an just stick to Melee nobody is forcing you.
I loved Melee, trust me, I loved that game to death! Spending countless hours training and what not.
Believe me its something I still miss.
But Brawl it out and its just as good as a game as Melee was.
Many people are gon argue with me about this cuz I know how most of the Melee community is right about now. But if your gon argue with a 17 year old that's telling me something about you lol. ;)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm just saying, it's true.

i happen to enjoy brawl more these days. however, there's not enough great players yet to make brackets look intimidating.

in norcal theres what like 5 people who scare me?

in socal theres a few more

but not a lot.

back in melee, the entire socal power rankings was very skilled. well, most of them LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
My Names Wes Aka West Coast Slaya, H2yl Slaya, Ken Slaya, *** Da Wes Coast, Beast Coast Fo Life *****

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Yes!!!! =)
Lol that's not saying much, calm down. His age to maturity ratio is wayy off- at worst you probably act about as old as you are, maybe older considering how smashboards ***** your innocence.

My Names Wes Aka West Coast Slaya, H2yl Slaya, Ken Slaya, *** Da Wes Coast, Beast Coast Fo Life *****
Lol his posts are so entertaining.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Lol that's not saying much, calm down. His age to maturity ratio is wayy off- at worst you probably act about as old as you are, maybe older considering how smashboards ***** your innocence.
It's my innocence and I want it NOW!!!

^^^anyone else see that annoying commercial?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I don't know if I was being referred to but I said Mele was better all along, and all along I said I'm super bored of an 7 year old game amd that Brawl is good enough to replace it, even if it it isn't better.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
The panelist is weird

Edress is a good panelist.

Gimpy hates the game and he lives in washington now. (comeback to socal gimpy)

Azn Lep does he play brawl Im not even sure he knows he's a panelist lol

Rickety

Peace and Love
Panelists~ We miss Azn_Lep :(

I don't think Pat/Azn_Lep plays Brawl during the Summer, maybe I can be a temporary Brawl panelist while he's out? :]

But only if we make an actual list this time, unlike at the end of Melee when it was only Edrees and I who were trying to update the list ;) :-P :)

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. Who beats Marth in Brawl?

Top Bottom