• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

Samus-T

Smash Lord
I care! a lot of people care or else it wouldnt be up here. why did people care about melee power rankings? it represents recognition in the community and what to work towards. i cant believe people are still bashing brawl. its sad really :(

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
im not bashing it because it's brawl, had it been melee i'd still not care lol.

It's just annoying when whiny people ***** about not having rankings when it's not really a necessity

Samus-T

Smash Lord
im not bashing it because it's brawl, had it been melee i'd still not care lol.
i was referring to connor here lol

and its a luxury that im glad we have. of course its not a necessity, h3ll video games arent a neccessity, but its fun and i enjoy seeing myself on the PR :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm pretty sure a lot of people still bash brawl, not me. and Mike's right, I'm pretty sure no one cares about the rankings except for CV. rankings are cool, but I just don't find it very interesting cuz it's brawl,

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol ur probably right. cv's the only area in the whole region that cares about the PR XD

whatev i dgaf about ur opinion kid <3

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
we needs moar interesting power rankings, like the poker power rankings Knivez made way back or maybe even "eat a d¡ck" power rankings!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm clean man lol

i don't drink or smoke or anything

but i do think drunk/high people are funny, and i have fun with them

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I don't drink very much, although I agree that drunk people are hilarious. The people who actually introduced me to competitive smash are borderline alcoholics.

Top Bottom