• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

killer tofu

Smash Lord
gimpys mod powers are amazing!
he managed to make me forget what i had already read
i can only faintly remember something about deathnote or something

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
Wow rofl should be ranked for that....

Danimals for the rankings Toooooooooooooooooooooooooo

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
We'll be working on an updated list soon :) And just to let you guys know, anyone who did not go to Nexus but appeared at another tournament that day will be heavily penalized on the rankings. The rankings are meant to stimulate competition, and not attending a really large tournament is going to hurt some people. It's understandable if you didn't have a ride or something, but if you made it to a different tournament, it means no johns.

Now I don't mean purposely penalized. I just mean, if someone went to Nexus and did real well, and someone else did really well at other tournaments, the guy who did well at Nexus is probably going to get the nod.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Teba, BOA sould be on the list
Aero did hella hella HELLA good at Nexus (das mah ***** lol)
As far as anythign though I dont think Im going to go up =[ this is the first tourney that I places lower then top 5 =[
grrrrrr
I ranked 17th
WTF!?!?!?!? lol

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
how many placings would someone have to get to make it into the top 10? I will be joining the socal scene end of august when I move from FL. I look forward to playing a lot of you guys. Are the tournaments for the socal area usually listed in the Pacific West thread or somewhere else?

I messaged in the 818 thread to some others that i'll be at CSUN northridge for fall term.

If anyone is in the area and wants to play/tell me where ppl gather i'd appreciate it.

I play melee/brawl/guilty gear series and a few other games.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Teba, BOA sould be on the list
Aero did hella hella HELLA good at Nexus (das mah ***** lol)
As far as anythign though I dont think Im going to go up =[ this is the first tourney that I places lower then top 5 =[
grrrrrr
I ranked 17th
WTF!?!?!?!? lol
Don't worry about your placement. As always, we will take a look at who you beat and who you lost to to determine how you did :)

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
We'll be working on an updated list soon :) And just to let you guys know, anyone who did not go to Nexus but appeared at another tournament that day will be heavily penalized on the rankings. The rankings are meant to stimulate competition, and not attending a really large tournament is going to hurt some people. It's understandable if you didn't have a ride or something, but if you made it to a different tournament, it means no johns.

Now I don't mean purposely penalized. I just mean, if someone went to Nexus and did real well, and someone else did really well at other tournaments, the guy who did well at Nexus is probably going to get the nod.
I didnt have a ride thats gay.
No johns either I called over 20 smashers for a ride and wasnt able to get one.
I'm pretty sure i wouldve done well at nexus

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
how many placings would someone have to get to make it into the top 10? I will be joining the socal scene end of august when I move from FL. I look forward to playing a lot of you guys. Are the tournaments for the socal area usually listed in the Pacific West thread or somewhere else?

I messaged in the 818 thread to some others that i'll be at CSUN northridge for fall term.

If anyone is in the area and wants to play/tell me where ppl gather i'd appreciate it.

Yeah, all the tournaments are listed here. 818 has a lot of great players!! Also HugS, I think Romeo and Wolf, and a few others go to CSUN.

Atlus8

Smash Master

You're coming to the 818? You're in luck! ALOT happens in the 818, especially smashfest at Pat's! You will find Melee, but little Brawl here because we don't like Brawl.

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure u would of hated it danny

ur lucky u didnt go lol
Proble

But still I shouldnt be punished for that I won the other tourney

^_^

nexus lasted till 3 I proble wouldve died of boredom

I seriously hate waiting for a match it takes so long

RBNuke

Smash Apprentice
I didn't make it to Nexus because I'm like a billion miles away for a few weeks D:

Top Bottom