• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
MK's textures don't matter at all once they're obscured by his tornadoes.

Ice Climbers are better.

Edit: Is it just me, or does maining Ice Climbers affect how much you grab with other characters too? I swear, every time I use Sheik or Bowser, I keep thinking "All I need to do is get one grab", then I get it and remember "****, I'm not Ice Climbers".

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lmao, all I do with every character is grab. It's free damage. >.> I Down Throw so much with Snake...Lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I grab when I can...*shrugs*.

I'm really good at getting out of grabs fast though :).

Like...Reflex good :p.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I grab when I can...*shrugs*.

I'm really good at getting out of grabs fast though :).

Like...Reflex good :p.
**** reflex. you seen what he does!? dude just flails on the controller. he's out before you can get a single throw in if he's under 100%.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Yeah, and Hylian doesn't lie :).

Mew2King gets out of grabs really fast too, and so does my little sis for some reason.

Hopefully I'll learn how by the end of this summer.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I grab sooo much with Kirby, but thats okay cos he can combo out of throws mowhahah. >=3

Its not so good that i also play Lucas >_> i keep trying to grab then remember that ive got a tether, then get punished ;_;

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I hardly even grab with IC's, I moreso focus on their combat game.

EDIT: Where do you guys think IC's will be on the next Tier List? I think #1, cuz we have Lain :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
They might go up 2 or 3 spots.

Teh Future

Smash Master
So has anyone here faced any good yoshi's? Im wondering how the matchup would be and I think yoshi has all the right tools to deal with ICs but idk because if you misplace one egg you get grabbed :/ still I think it would be funny as hell if yoshi countered ICs just because hes a pink dinosuar with yellow dancing shoes

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
So has anyone here faced any good yoshi's? Im wondering how the matchup would be and I think yoshi has all the right tools to deal with ICs but idk because if you misplace one egg you get grabbed :/ still I think it would be funny as hell if yoshi countered ICs just because hes a pink dinosuar with yellow dancing shoes
its called a period. use them.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It was understandable. And he used a question mark and an emote. That'll suffice.

Yoshi is campy so I guess he has that going for him. That thing makes me laugh. >.< Making weird noises, and rolling around, and dying unintentionally. And it looks hilarious.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I had a friend that plays a Yoshi.

Yoshi will kick your *** in the air no doubt... His Bair is annoying as hell and his eggs are strong for a projectile. He has alot of aerial mobility and I find Blizzard, Squall, Fsmash or anything will not help you fend off his Bair if the Yoshi player is playing very attentively. Lure him in when he does a Bair with a desyncing blizzards and watch your spacing very closely.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I hardly even grab with IC's, I moreso focus on their combat game.

EDIT: Where do you guys think IC's will be on the next Tier List? I think #1, cuz we have Lain :p
1st
Same; I barely shieldgrab and all and grab randomly when I want to... and I spam Blizzardz. :]

2nd
Maybe... uh... up to 3 spots?

Futurewrestler said:
because hes a pink dinosuar with yellow dancing shoes
...O_o

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have a friend who uses Yoshi occasionally. Yoshi vs. Ice Climbers seems pretty even to me. Kind of annoying, but nothing you can't get around.

Oh yeah, I was thinking about changing my main today, then I remembered the Ice Climber community and how cool they all are, so I'm sticking with IC 'til the end :D

Teh Future

Smash Master
its called a period. use them.
lol at complaining about using proper grammER on the internets and phailing to use it yourselves. My post was completely legible.

I think a pink dinosaur with yellow shoes that dances is hellarious

blizzard will go through anyn of yoshi's arials, but all he has to do is bait it, throw and egg at you and then dash attack/bthrow whatever. Not to mention his neutral B allows him to approach from the air with more options and if it hits you are seperated. He can gimp nana with dair very easily and he can go everywhere off stage so chasing her isnt a problem.

The only thing is that all ICs have to do is bait an egg when they think you are going to blizzard, run under it and grab.

I dunno its all speculation though, since no one in stl plays yoshi except for me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
umm i 2 stocked ncpride's yoshi at btyf. Yoshi is bad if ic are playing at their best. Hes probably the best yoshi out there.
Bwett is amazing >_>...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Woohoo. I'm exempt from my Science finals so I have an hour and twenty minutes to do whatever I want on a school laptop while everyone else has to review. ^_^

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Super Mario Climbers! =D

Now you can play as the Super Mario Brothers, finally united to defeat the evil Bowser! (bowser not included :3 )

This is my fav so far hehe

Download

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol the Mario ones are too cute.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Lmao Condog those are great!
You should make FALCON climbers for the lulz ive got a falconchu and it's pretty Lulzy
let's see if i can get some pictures of it on here

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wtf at my Nana today. She's being really dumb for no reason. >_>

Running away from me, hanging on the ledge for really long times and getting stage spiked, and she tried to plank someone. At least she did that FAir off the ledge thing on a MK.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Oh gawd that mario brothers texture is ****ing awesome :3 i love using it ^^

merr Dark ice climbers are better tho 3:
ur pure evil condog

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
hey guys someone said to me a few mins ago

"mk has more skills than ic´s"

.......yeah

edit: his argumentation was "with mk you need to space and stuff"

srsly xD i lol´d my *** off

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
hey guys someone said to me a few mins ago

"mk has more skills than ic´s"

.......yeah

edit: his argumentation was "with mk you need to space and stuff"

srsly xD i lol´d my *** off
MK HAZ MOAR SKILLZ THAN ICS!

Srsly, I can't Uair that ***** in the air when he Dairs...

Teh Future

Smash Master
I dont really think any one character is harder to use than another at a high level. Except for G&W, eaisest piece of **** ever.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ICs went up a lot! :D

yeah, GW is so easy. My 8 year old sister has a **** GW and MK.

Top Bottom