• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Cool! :3 It would be awesome if they had the wispy effects like the Heartless :3

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
i guess i should tell you: thats not possible.
Noooooooo, I would love to have them emit some sort of dark wisp and resemble Heartless... >.> SAKURAI WHYYYY!!!

(Pulling an all-nighter o to finish my program >.>)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Noooooooo, I would love to have them emit some sort of dark wisp and resemble Heartless... >.> SAKURAI WHYYYY!!!

(Pulling an all-nighter o to finish my program >.>)
if they could have that effect then i would definitely want it for my requested texture.

also, what program? language?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
if they could have that effect then i would definitely want it for my requested texture.

also, what program? language?
Ready To Program Java IDE, right now I'm trying to fit in a whole array into a file and than recall it back later on in my program and call out the elements from the array in the file.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Someone is making me Plusle and Minun ICs. :3

I requested on Kitty Corp. Hopefully they make it. <.<

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What happened to my green ice?

>_>...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I couldn't even find the guy he was talking about. @_@ Lemme see if I can find him. And I need the request thingy again.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Request thingy?

o.O

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Like, the colors and effects you asked for.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Ready To Program Java IDE, right now I'm trying to fit in a whole array into a file and than recall it back later on in my program and call out the elements from the array in the file.
i'm a software engineering major at my college and am currently in the game development program. i learned basic C# this last semester and i should tell you: arrays are only the beginning.

on a side note, the game that our team made was, if i may say so, the best in the class (due in part to my artistic talents :p). [/gloating]

but i did get to watch some upper class men working on a galaga-esque game in java. the majority of their time was spent getting the background to scroll and making sure the bullets fired from the right places on the ship....

and kawaii, you REALLY need to post pics/a link when they get it done.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
This is making me want to learn how to make my own effects o.o

Hopefully I won't fail at it like I did with trying to get the program for my own CSPs to work x.x

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
This is making me want to learn how to make my own effects o.o
i finally got the red swing effect for ike so his roy texture looks good. in all honesty, the effects can have a bigger impact on the character than a new texture.

oh, and bunny, could you see if they could make black ice?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Like, the colors and effects you asked for.
I forgot ;_;...I just want green ice lol.

I posted in this thread somewhere >_>...you could look for it..*puppy eyes*

lol.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
you guys could just like post your requests here and then i could do the ones i like :3 you know if you wanted to...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's time to play: LOOK FOR MILKAHOLIC ON THE REALLY ANNOYING MEMBER LIST!!!!

But yeah, I used my amazing asian eyes to find the guy on that list. I PM'd him and I'll wait for the response for the color effects. I'll ask if he can make black ice if/when he PMs me back.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i finally got the red swing effect for ike so his roy texture looks good. in all honesty, the effects can have a bigger impact on the character than a new texture.

oh, and bunny, could you see if they could make black ice?
Yeah, I know, that's why I want to learn to make my own. I got red arrows for Pit and red thunder for Pikachu which both look awesome, but I need white ice for Ice Climbers.

Also, puppy dog eyes... this is what I always think of now when people say that
Cute fox puppy :o

Edit: Frozenpopo's picture was better.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
It's time to play: LOOK FOR MILKAHOLIC ON THE REALLY ANNOYING MEMBER LIST!!!!

But yeah, I used my amazing asian eyes to find the guy on that list. I PM'd him and I'll wait for the response for the color effects. I'll ask if he can make black ice if/when he PMs me back.
1. ctrl F
2. type person's name
3. ???
4. Profit

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
you guys could just like post your requests here and then i could do the ones i like :3 you know if you wanted to...
Make Plusle and Minun please. <.< I don't trust the request thread on Kitty Corp because they have like 5 out of 60+ requests done.

*Punches FP*

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Random question. Does anyone else here ever feel dumb when they can chain grab well with IC, but fail completely at an easier one? I can do every chain grab in the game except Dedede's standing infinite x.x

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can do every AT in the game >_>.

It took me 5 minutes to learn Dragonic Reverse when I was told it was impossible to do consistantly lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I can do every AT in the game >_>.

It took me 5 minutes to learn Dragonic Reverse when I was told it was impossible to do consistantly lol.
Brawl ATs are easy, that's why *Just learned how to do D3's standing infinite consistently right after I posted that last post, and I had tried for a while before... ATs seem easier than I remember now o.o

Also... I should try reading to find out how to do the dragonic reverse. People say it's hard so it might be fun to try.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can do almost every AT. I'm really technical when I play, haha. :x I actually used that...doop walk thing for stuff, then I found out it was useless. It's cool to see though.

I can't do Dedede's infinite on Samus. Everyone else I can do just fine.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i've been trying develop a consistent Nana-pult for brawl. i doubt it would be very useful, but the idea of flinging nana at someone makes me laugh.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
wtf, the Dragonic Reverse is way easier than I expected o.O I had an easier time learning that than Sheik's DACUS... I was just in training mode impatient trying different stuff 'til I got it, then I did the reverse 3 times in a row, messed up, then 4 times in a row...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i've been trying develop a consistent Nana-pult for brawl. i doubt it would be very useful, but the idea of flinging nana at someone makes me laugh.
Um, huh?

Lol, we nana-pult all the time. SH blizzard desynchs are the exact same thing, just way easier then in melee.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
You could always launch Nana downwards instead by tripping at the edge of Yoshi's Island while trying to squall hammer... not what you're looking for, but it's some way of launching her xD. Luckily it's only ever happened to me in friendlies against PX at HOBO 16. I was like "Sakurai..." then slowly cried.

Edit: I couldn't find the program to do effect hacks, so I can't make blizzard colors D: ... I did download the thing for stage hacks... 153 files for Corneria o.o I guess I better get started into changing it into one giant flying cookie...

Edit: Edit: Dang it, STASH doesn't accept files saved in the same way that ASH does for some reason x.x Either that or something else is going on. At least I have cookie Sonic...

Top Bottom