• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
lol wut? Fax......>_> fine....gimme moment...
@fence- I can't do textures T-T

Marthage is a girl...../boy
Marthage shares this account with her twin brother....
Marthage(s) are 16 years old (17 coming January)
Marthage(s) live in Midland Texas (next to that ONE tree)
Marthage only wants to talk about herself so...*forgets bro*
Marthage mains Ice Climbers...
Marthage is African American
Marthage wants to put Midland on the map for more than just the infant that fell in the well
Marthage's life is pretty simple/dull so she expects you stopped reading the facts sometime ago
Marthage is technology deprived, with the only high tech stuffs being the wii, the computer, and the keyboard...T-T
Marthage's immediate family is full of law enforcement officers and War Veterans....
Marthage's favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese
Marthage's favorite color is Green
Marthage just returned from Dallas visiting family...:bee:
Marthage doesn't wish to bore you any longer
Marthage ends her facts
P.S. Marthage can't put pictures of her and her brother on the internet....because Mom said so...>_>

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Ninjalink made the snowy Smashville? I guess I'm not surprised. He's made some pretty trippy-looking stage hacks before (I haven't seen too many of them, but I have heard others complain that some his hacks are at times too distracting).

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm so miserable right now. I'm so tired but I can't get to sleep because my head hurts so much x.x I don't know why it's hurting, it's just been hurting in a certain spot for the last two weeks, didn't really bother me until tonight x.x

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
have you tried hitting the rest of your head so it at least hurts all around? At least it won't feel so weird.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No, I know how. But it's NL's hack lol. I'm not sure if he wants me giving it out all over the place.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm working with textures, doing my first set. just experimenting. I post about it sometime later.

and marthage... got a social network profile/s that we can look at to see you two?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
ohai.

im coo row zee row. nice to meet ya !!11!1!

btw, Smoom's legit. Err, can anyone link me to a vid/discussion about hobbling/chaingrabbing? I'm pretty sure I already looked over the forum, and didn't find anything that helped much. ;[

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Hi ICs mains. ICs have been my secondary for awhile now, but I've decided to start becoming more active in the forums. So I thought this would be a good place to start. =o

Smoom77

Smash Master
Omg, >_>, I spent like an hour writing mai stuffs. Then my friend closes my browser. I had like 50+ lines. I'll get it back eventually.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
ok is it just me. or does squall not go as high everytime you repeatedly press b?

like dropping down all the way till your in the magnify glass from FD and then use squall to get back up to the stage. Sometime i would Swoop up really high and sometimes i can press B as Fast as i can but it just doesnt get very high. Does it make a difference when you use a jump or not? Or am i just crazy and i am sometimes just not pushing B as fast as other times, or does anyone know what i am talking about and have an answer?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Well I don't quite understand what you're saying but any character falls faster in the magnifying glass.
And that may be why you arn't going as high.
Also, I think Marthage has come up with an idea where you go higher after you double jump, like Luigi's Down-B
Also: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167095
Theres the link to the magnifying glass data.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Man i havent been here in a while. So much reading @_@ I've been using ics alot more lately, still cant do any real cgs tho just fthrow chains x3

omg that smashville looks awesome =O i might have to make my own icy levels... ;3 mowhahaha

I should prolly get started on my tru facts now huh o.o

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
I just tap B repeatedly and lightly so the Squall can get higher as possible. When I try to mash (mash as in tapping too hard) B repeatedly, it apparently doesn't go high, well, to me it doesn't. :\

r3d d09

Smash Master
Omg, >_>, I spent like an hour writing mai stuffs. Then my friend closes my browser. I had like 50+ lines. I'll get it back eventually.
Worst thing ever. i usually copy and paste stuff like that just in case.

Well I don't quite understand what you're saying but any character falls faster in the magnifying glass.
And that may be why you arn't going as high.
Also, I think Marthage has come up with an idea where you go higher after you double jump, like Luigi's Down-B
Also: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167095
Theres the link to the magnifying glass data.
Can someone share the insight on this idea from our youth IC?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hi ICs mains. ICs have been my secondary for awhile now, but I've decided to start becoming more active in the forums. So I thought this would be a good place to start. =o
Haiiiii L_Cancel. :o

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Using Y to grab is much better. :3 It's so much closer than Z.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Man Plain Asia is such a good song. @_@ I have that song on my Smashville too.

making textures takes a while, putting them on takes about one minute.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o I like the original smash songs for brawl. I don't think I'd trade them. Mostly because I don't feel like it >.<

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I like using Z to grab. It's a weird button but I'm too used to it, and I like being one of those people who NEVER uses neither L nor X for anything :3 (X is too far from the B button for me to ever get comfortable using it).

Hmm... I like changing songs out in my Brawl game simply because I have better songs to put in their places :D I always use music that fits the stages though (Too bad that means some stages are boring though :/, others have too many epic songs on them). Devistation's Doorway on Luigi's Mansion is too good though.

Top Bottom