• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Haha, I'm finally getting the CG on MK down. xD I guess practice does make perfect.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Haha, I'm finally getting the CG on MK down. xD I guess practice does make perfect.
Good stuff. xD

I just recently started practicing the cgs offline in training mode. lol, I went to my first offline tourney recently, and tried to cg with ICs in friendlies, and I kept messing up. Lol, wifi johns offline. >//> So I just went straight Olimar.

But now I seem to have the timing xD

I still can't decide if I'll use them in tourney next weekend. =o

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Why would I want to practice chain grabs against MK though? He's banned here :o

As far as Snake goes, I just hobble him :)
You don't know if someone somehow randomly turns their character into MK =O

Hobbling fails lol (I just don't like hobbling...) So CG FTW =D

Make sure you get 9000 post NAO!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Google Chrome...browser right? >.> I'm getting tired of Firefox.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hobbling doesn't work very well under 50-60% and :( @ MK).
Yeah, guess that's true for Snake :/ I usually just do solo Dthrow chain grab against him at low percents, then hobble later on and hope the Snake is slow at mashing out. I'm just not as worried about Snake as I am with some other characters, so I'll probably learn to chain grab him later.

As far as MK goes, at least I'm already good at chain grabbing him. I've foughten quite a few MKs on wifi lately and every grab I landed on them was death. Seeing how it's easier to chain grab offline, it should be the same for me offline too.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, guess that's true for Snake :/ I usually just do solo Dthrow chain grab against him at low percents, then hobble later on and hope the Snake is slow at mashing out. I'm just not as worried about Snake as I am with some other characters, so I'll probably learn to chain grab him later.

As far as MK goes, at least I'm already good at chain grabbing him. I've foughten quite a few MKs on wifi lately and every grab I landed on them was death. Seeing how it's easier to chain grab offline, it should be the same for me offline too.
I don't think Solo dthrow CG works on snake either lol. I'm pretty sure he can jump out.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've had Snake's jump out of solo CGs before. It all happens so slowly. >_>

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I don't think Snake's heavy enough to be CGed by SoPo... I don't remember CGing Snake with only Popo so w/e.

So we can CG fastfallers, DK and Bowser with SoPo only right?

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Google Chrome is pretty cool.
That's what I use now. Firefox is bloated, I wish they had just a basic versions. I miss add ons and ad blocks though.

Hylian is your title a reference to depeche mode? Thats one of my favorite songs ever.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's what I use now. Firefox is bloated, I wish they had just a basic versions. I miss add ons and ad blocks though.

Hylian is your title a reference to depeche mode? Thats one of my favorite songs ever.
Yes it is, and yes that song is amazing and also one of my favorite songs ever.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm using Google Chrome now. It's...weird. ~.~

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
A while ago, I would randomly switch between Opera, Firefox, and Google Chrome. Nowadays, I usually stick to Firefox since I'm most comfortable with it, but I'll use Opera every now and then. I use Google Chrome if I think one of the tabs I'll have open might be hard on another browser.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's nice how Chrome never really crashes. Multi-threaded tabs was a great idea. I also like the homepage.

I use chrome and firefox depending, but usually I just stick with chrome. It's easy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Safari is a beatiful browser, lol. It has some flaws though. =S

Smoom77

Smash Master
I love having tons of tabs open at a time; I think that's why I love Chrome so much! The homepage is so useful too, I can just click on my most visited websites. And I love how much more room to look instead of the toolbar. And the book marks are really easy.

So yeah, I love Chrome.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I love having tons of tabs open at a time; I think that's why I love Chrome so much! The homepage is so useful too, I can just click on my most visited websites. And I love how much more room to look instead of the toolbar. And the book marks are really easy.

So yeah, I love Chrome.
thats why i love Safari 4! 0_0

@futurewrestler:
its true.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Post your stuff. ;x I'm doing two thread title changes, then after that you guys can just post your stuff whenever.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
When I use other browsers, I feel like they lag when I have too many tabs. Not with Chrome.
are you using safari in windows? because windows just lags in general.

note: i do have a beta of the mac chromium and it is nice, but i still prefer using safari.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I guess I'm the only one here who just uses plain ol' Internet Explorer. Back when I used my mom's computer, before I got my laptop, I would always use the Yahoo Browser instead.

I know, I use the boring browers. I like IE though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's not that it's boring, it's that it's bad and has a bunch of security problems.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Youtube...DOWN?

YouTube is down for maintenance and will be back shortly
The world is ending.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Lies! It's never unusable.

I hope the little toolbar at the bottom gets fixed so it's at least mildly useful now. I was gonna upload my latest videos now too...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Indeed, my friend. I'm a ROB main at heart, but I love the ICs too much to not give them some sugar.

Top Bottom