• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
T-T so jealous..........why am I so deprived of fun.......

I like using the Y button, just because it is soo..."there"

Teh Future

Smash Master
Man Plain Asia is such a good song. @_@ I have that song on my Smashville too.

making textures takes a while, putting them on takes about one minute.
Yeah but only after you know how to do it lol all I can find are guides on how to do the twilight hack, and then I dont think Id have any idea how to put on infinite replays, textures, or music. sooo anything really LOL. I dunno maybe Ill try to figure it out tonight if everyone keeps ignoring me :(

h8 friends.

Also Final Destination totally lacks The Final Countdown. beeeeeeeeest song ever.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Yeah but only after you know how to do it lol all I can find are guides on how to do the twilight hack, and then I dont think Id have any idea how to put on infinite replays, textures, or music. sooo anything really LOL. I dunno maybe Ill try to figure it out tonight if everyone keeps ignoring me :(

h8 friends.

Also Final Destination totally lacks The Final Countdown. beeeeeeeeest song ever.
Don't hate your friends...:(
Maybe they're busy...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

h8 friends.

You don't need TP anymore. xD And there's plenty of people taht would help. All you need is a SD card. Everything else is super easy.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I have an SD card and a reader that I got a while ago, but whenever I wanna do it I start reading stuff and have no idea wtf anything its talking about... Sooo direct me to these "people" that are supposed to help me be less stupid D:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Hi Albino, Marthage, and Chibi.

And yeah, my z-button broke. lol >.> That's what I get for playing Olimar and ICs. I'd change control settings, but I'm just so used to default. For now I'm just going to borrow the family controller until my new one comes in. xD

Teh Future

Smash Master
Ya frozen can ya help me? You just want me to PM you or do you have a messenger somethang? Also itll be a little later tonight if thats ok. Probably like in an hour. If not we can do it some other time. Id appreciate teh help though

Just post if your aim or if you want to pm and if in like an hour is ok or whatever time Ill be free all night after like an hour and I think I have insomnia so I stay up all night lul.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Ya frozen can ya help me? You just want me to PM you or do you have a messenger somethang? Also itll be a little later tonight if thats ok. Probably like in an hour. If not we can do it some other time. Id appreciate teh help though

Just post if your aim or if you want to pm and if in like an hour is ok or whatever time Ill be free all night after like an hour and I think I have insomnia so I stay up all night lul.
aim: froznp00p

Smoom77

Smash Master
What tier do you think ICs would be if they didn't have CGs? What if they didn't have desyncing but had CGs?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Ughhhhh.... If they didn't have their CG than somewhere in bottom of C tier and without desyncs, maybe one spot over that.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Smoom post your facts so we can move along. >.> I might just have you guys post your facts whenever. xD

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Isn't chaingrabbing desynching? Desynching = Controlling both Popo and Nana, and basically when you're chaingrabbing with the ICs, you're controlling both. o.o

If you mean desynching as just desynching Blizzards and Ice Shots in general, then I guess they would lower a bit, but it still wouldn't make any sense if you can't desynch attacks and you can with grabs. o.O

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Good job making another person hating IC Bananananana...

You we're high and drunk when playing that? You need to get DRUNK MOAR!

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
I think I play ICs best with my Classic controller.
Nintendo makes the best analog sticks!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Another chapter in JustNoOne's awkward dream:

I was traveling to France and I had to live my with cousins, I went to a local shopping district to cut my hair, they cut it bald, and than I decided to buy a 2 taco combo at Taco Bell there, they messed up my order and gave me an extra drink. I than went to buy some gift cards and found my bike to be stolen, and than I took my bike from the thieves and rode it through a aisle in Shoppers Drug Mart while they were running at super speed following me. A cop was following me trying to throw a taser at me and I got back home, drank my soft drinks and ate my tacos and than I woke up from my dream.

I'm typing this after 20 mins of waking up.

Prawn

Smash Master
Who wakes up at 9:38?

I'm typing this within 1 minute of waking up. haha

r3d d09

Smash Master
So i never got to play my IC in the tourney :/ i wasn't confident enough with my grabs being shiiii. couldn't practice all week. 2 controllers got stolen... so i am traveling around my area getting every GC controller i can find xD. so far i'm getting 4 today for probably 14 bucks xD
anyways. Hopefully at the next one i will be able to go as my lovelies :D

and i got 9th btw with my horrendous D3 and peach xD

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
So i never got to play my IC in the tourney :/ i wasn't confident enough with my grabs being shiiii. couldn't practice all week. 2 controllers got stolen... so i am traveling around my area getting every GC controller i can find xD. so far i'm getting 4 today for probably 14 bucks xD
anyways. Hopefully at the next one i will be able to go as my lovelies :D

and i got 9th btw with my horrendous D3 and peach xD
Getting your stuff stolen sucks X_X. Sorry to hear that.

Smoom77

Smash Master
haha, all three of my controllers are wearing down, so I bought like 2 really cheap controllers. The seller was 99.4% and over 9000!!!! (literally) So I'm not dumb..

Btw, someone post so I can start writing mai facts.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
haha, all three of my controllers are wearing down, so I bought like 2 really cheap controllers. The seller was 99.4% and over 9000!!!! (literally) So I'm not dumb..

Btw, someone post so I can start writing mai facts.
I don't get it, I have never had controler trouble and I have played Melee alot. ALOT and I SDI like crazy in Brawl.
Wierd :dizzy:

Ok post the facts, not that I made this post so you could..........

Smoom77

Smash Master
Smoom is 13 years old.
Smoom joined the smash community when Brawl came out.
Smoom lives in Katy, Texas (A bit west of Houston).
Smoom has an annoying dog named Gretchen; She doesn't do anything.
Smoom began playing Brawl online at various other websites until coming here for the offline community.
Smoom is 6' tall.
Smoom has owned a 64, a GC, a Wii, a PS2, a DS, a GBC, and a GB. He only has a Wii now. :(
Smoom loves MadLibs! He does like 10 a week.
Smoom uses a laptop with Windows 7. He hates computers that can't move around.
Smoom used to live in Chicago before moving to Texas.
Smoom isn't really a Texan, only for the reason of living in Texas. He's more of a Houstonian.
Smoom loves baking cookies/cakes!
Smoom is his middle-school track star. He got 8th in 100m and 6th in the 4x200 relay.
Smoom does gymnastics too, he doesn't have to take gym at school cause he does so much gymnastics.
Smoom couldn't ever decide between ICs, Falco, Diddy, Peach, Samus, Olimar, Lucario, and Sheik. He picked ICs as his main and Diddy as his secondary. Ganon is his low tier.
Smoom just made cookie dough!
Smoom hasn't gone to a HOBO (Houston Official Brawl Organization) yet, but he's been to a bunch of smashfests.
Smoom is holding a smashfest August 22nd!
Smoom's favorite fruit is a grape.
Smoom's favorite colors are green, purple, and orange (in that order).
Smoom is a Boy Scout in his LDS troop.
Smoom is LDS, or Mormon.
Smoom is the deacon's quorum president.
Smoom just started playing Earthbound for the first time!
Smoom loved all the Pokemon games, including Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.
Smoom is saving up money to get a DSi or a 360.
Smoom has brown, shortish hair. He doesn't like short hair at all.
Smoom wears glasses, gonna get contacts soon.
Smoom has a large rubber band ball that's almost 3 years old.
Smoom tries to get himself addicted to other games other than Brawl like Conduit, CoD, Mario Galaxy, but none of them appeal to him.
Smoom has does GFX since August 2007. Here's his PB: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/hollywilma/Graphics/Graphics/
Smoom makes texture hacks. Here are his so far: http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/hollywilma/Textures/
Smoom loves the LoZ series. He's played MM, OoT, TP, PH, and Minish Cap. He hated the older games.
The farthest Smoom has traveled for a tournament is only an hour. D:
Smoom loves musicals! His favorite is Into the Woods.
Smoom has two sisters, both older and in college.
Smoom hates brand-name clothing.
Smoom has a fear of ants, so he doesn't walk barefoot in the grass.
Smoom plays the piano amatuerly. He can play Zelda songs though.
Smoom uses Google Chrome.
Smoom's favorite soda is Sprite, then Orange Fanta.
Smoom is pro-ban and sad that MK isn't banned.
Smoom's favorite move in all of Brawl is Ganon's fsmash and dair!
Smoom doesn't really like movies or watch them unless his family drags him to the theatre.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
Your white Samus texture looks awesome
hey bunny, add me to the queue plz :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Ugg, looks like I'm back on a school sleep schedule. Just woke up at 6:20 this morning...

The only problem is I still have summer break for two more weeks, so I shouldn't be waking up this early D:

Top Bottom