• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Myo

Game one against gluttony, why did you switch to Charizard when your ivysaur is the most broken thing I've seen since Reflex's Charizard >_>

You were winnningggggg

Imagine

Smash Rookie
I hope that wherever you go Lux, you remember all of the fantastic times and events that this amazing game has brought to you. Good luck to you in your journey onward.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Hopping into this social thread since I'm picking up Icies full time come June.

Also sucks to see Lux go. Hopefully someone can keep up with all the frame data requests and such.
Who knows, might have a slight chance to go to Get Hype! II and meet him since it's not that far.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
awe. Even though I haven't met you Delux I guess it kind of sucks to loose an ICs player. But u quit ICs anyway so I guess that dosen't matter :woman:.

goodbye :woman:

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Tournament tomorrow (today?) in Louisiana. Y'all text me if you want updates. d:
850 324 1710

Luckily I have to be up in 5 hours for it. -.-
Wish me luck!

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Hello IC boards I am goofy I main diddy and I try to pick up IC because I like playing them and actualy find them fun.

DeLux

Ally's MK made me feel like I've never played ICs before tonight >_>

Good thing I retired lol

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Is it in any way possible we start to talk about serious stuff again? So far it's been mostly dead or just random advice. Our MU threads and everything need to redone really bad.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Is it in any way possible we start to talk about serious stuff again? So far it's been mostly dead or just random advice. Our MU threads and everything need to redone really bad.
Icies have NEVER had a stable, constantly alive MU thread. You're asking for too much.

DeLux

That's what the MU Q&A is for. It's a compromise and it's been pretty active tbh.

If you have a MU related question ask it there

Sieguest

Smash Master
-LzR- obviously is not familiar with the curse of the IC board.... Maybe one day I will tell the tall tale.
The last page of the General Q&A entertained me greatly.

On a bittersweet note: Rusty Hearts has been sapping my life away, I'm now officially behind schedule on my stuff. Still planning to finish before the summer is over though...

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I live in Finland and because of that I have no idea of anything going on in the outside world, including the curse of the IC board.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I live in Finland and because of that I have no idea of anything going on in the outside world, including the curse of the IC board.
No you just haven't been around long enough for it. The only people that regularly get on the boards that would know about it are me, guest, EA, and smoom.

Top Bottom