• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
That and the fact that 9B has looked more and more vulnerable in videos that have been coming out if you've watched closely >_>

Ruinn

Smash Ace
wait, can someone re-explain how this "starting desync" works? After selecting ice climbers in the character menu, you just hold down a button until the match starts? so like A?

Roller

Smash Legend
When you see the match count down(announcer saying 3, 2, 1), hold the button down. I recommend holding down "b" to start with an ice block chaser or possibly a blizzard wall if you're going to start of desynched.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
ICs are so hard online it's a joke, the only person I could CG was KillLock from 1 province away and even then it looked sloppy. :S

DeLux

I went 0-5 with ICs on wifi ladder. Someone after the game told me I wasn't the real DeLux :(

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Nobody lives here, have to resort to online.
And I'm not surprised, there's only one person on AiB that can CG in lag consistently. (Minato)

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Its the lag spikes that are the problem, not the lagging itself. If you can do the CG consistently from muscle memory, lag doesn't matter much.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Just want you guys to know i'm still around and i've been using IC more than most characters. Haha. I recently took 4th using IC to advance the most.

It's my falco counter.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Yeah pretty sure even during MK legal tourneys I'm gonna go ICs against certain characters.
They're a fun character, aye?

I like how they reduce most match ups to a battle of who makes less mistakes. If the ICs player messes up, Nana is usually lost. If they mess up, they lose a stock. It's pretty cool.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yeah now that I'm really getting comfortable with them, I'm finding making less and less mistakes. Plus the intimidation factor they come with always feels good.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
and suddenly, every Falco main in the world felt a chill go down their spine...
LOL I was just thinking this. Dojo will finally not have a problem with spacies anymore!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lux...this is why I ban brinstar in every set vs any player ever. IC's just aren't destined to win there lmao.

DeLux

To be fair I was 6-1 in tournament on that stage

Was almost 7-0 until the devil came to collect on his deal I made

Roller

Smash Legend
lol, Lux just turned around after that death and asked, "WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING!?!!!???"

Complete bs.

Lux and I tied for 9th out of ~80.

**** rainbow cruise.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rainbow Cruise is my favorite stage :(.

Top Bottom