• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think GW beats mk on RC lol.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I leave for a few ****ing months and you people let this place go to hell? I am supremely disappointed. In all of you. You are all disappointments.

I am disappoint. Seriously. You can tell from my face how serious I am.

You see that ****? Its ****ing SERIOUS!

Dcold

Smash Lord
I've gained so much respect for IC mains now. For the last 4 hours I've been practicing Ice Climber CGs, it's pretty difficult for me, but I'm finally getting the hang of it. They seem to be extremely fun, and deadly. Coming from a Sheik main with deep rooted hatred for this character, they're fun and much respect lol. I may just start secondarying them :o

r3d d09

Smash Master
I leave for a few ****ing months and you people let this place go to hell? I am supremely disappointed. In all of you. You are all disappointments.

I am disappoint. Seriously. You can tell from my face how serious I am.

You see that ****? Its ****ing SERIOUS!
It's because both of us aren't active anymore. We kept this place running ;)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
No, wolf is broken and unchaingrabble and flies through the air and teleports through the stage

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
FreeLux, Skype me this evening. Gonna give these guys a shot again.

I think I've developed enough as a player to handle these guys again. Plus MI needs a replacement Roller for the summer. :denzel:

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^I don't care lol

I'm having fun! xD Top 5 thread is a joke anyway xP

B0NK

Smash Lord
looooooool

Shi- I got the idea to start this when me and Southpaw saw the PT was being discussed, and we're like "Wait... Aposl is better than Coontail on this list" (and even Mata, but that's a troll for another day =P) Then I'm like okay, let's make it happen! -_^b

The internet is so great xD

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
So I might've found something cool that can instantly be disproved as cool when someone posts saying they've already found it (which they prolly have).

When smash hobbling, if you use dsmash to do the smash hobble, you can run forward with Popo and usmash, and it looks super cool. xD

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
so at my school this student organization is hosting a brawl tourney. it cost $3 to enter and the winner gets a sega dreamcast.
The rules are no items, no mk, 3 stocks, no timer, and only FD is legal.
This is going to be fun lol I don't think any of them know IC's can chain grab.

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean, tbh I only used them against people I would have demoralized with ICs, and Ally. Who refused to use anyone but Pit. lol

I used ICs vs Tech_Chase in WFs and LFs, which was the only real serious competition I faced. And **** D3 vs Pit. lol

r3d d09

Smash Master
so at my school this student organization is hosting a brawl tourney. it cost $3 to enter and the winner gets a sega dreamcast.
The rules are no items, no mk, 3 stocks, no timer, and only FD is legal.
This is going to be fun lol I don't think any of them know IC's can chain grab.
3 dollar dreamcast is pretty legit.

Sieguest

Smash Master
... If I didn't know any better I would think that Roller is actually my roommate trying to keep tabs on my smash activity...
Those avatars are just too similar to what he's always looking up on his computer when I walk into the room.

#randomobservationoftheday

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Came in 4th at my retirement tourney

thanks so much to everyone

I might do a long shout out for my career at soon, but in my inebriation I'd like to thank everyone for their support :D

Top Bottom