• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
whoa whoa whoa, pump the brakes

how does one "almost" beat someone

There's no such thing :\

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
goin to a small tourney with 25 ppl tomorrow, quite decent people from eu D:
mastered dat hylian and LD2 desync xP
i personally use the 2x dashdance and 3x dashdance desync the most

NNID
Budget_Player
Lmao it's kinda funny, really. You consistently finish first in your pools at major tournaments, you beat quiksilver ffs, but you still can't take a set off me. IT MAKES NO SENSE. According to inui logic, me > top german players.

Also I'm still in the states. Why the **** aren't you sleeping yet? :laugh:

<3

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
olol gogo I want a revenge at S@S3 xP
oh xD
I just cant sleep xD was out and if I go to sleep now (7 in the morning), my sleep rhythm is ****ed D:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Yo hylian.
Not sure if you staff people realize this, but the yoshi boards have been without mod for like almost 2 weeks.
Polts moving or something, and taking all his time from smash boards.

On another note, I may be goin to a tourney next this month(lol @midnight) and smoom might be goin too.
Then he can testify to me being the worrrrst IC player.
At which point, when i finally use them in tourney, I will probably either drop them and go full yoshi, or do everything in my power to get better.

:phone:

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Saint, I've been saying the Grab Desync is the best desync for like a year now :(

copycat
DIDN'T KNOW SO SORRY. ):

Saint: lol, I used to use that same video editor with the watermark in the middle. XD

You seem pretty legit. (better than I would be currently) I started playing snare in 4th grade. So I guess that'd be like 11ish years ago. Started playing set in 7th grade. But I was never like, REALLY into it to the point I started bands or anything. Though I did have a few offers I turned down mostly due to laziness. =/ Also I haven't played much at all the past 2+ years I've been in college. Still have my set all set up though, maybe I should bust out the sticks...
Many thanks man! :D Music is one of the only things in life I truly enjoy doing. Smash, music, tennis. x)
Get back into it, dude. It's a great outlet for stress.

hey guys i got third at the most recent nll mk bann tourney. beating mampam(diddy/snake), seibrik(wario), 2nlio(toonlink) and almost halerd. pretty fun tournament videos up soon.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309480&highlight=2-djeff
Good **** Jeff!

Teh Future

Smash Master
I do really wanna go to apex we'll haveta see as it gets closer whats happening. Some more people from stl want to come so hopefully we can get a mad legit roadtrip goin and get our own room.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
David, Rauleen and I play rockband with some people at a bar every wed night, you should come lol.

DeLux

Came in 4th at the tournament I hosted today.
Lost to Nicole in Winners Semis and then MJG in losers semis.

Made some interesting progress on the TL matchup, but I'm back to square 1 on the peach matchup

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Came in 4th at the tournament I hosted today.
Lost to Nicole in Winners Semis and then MJG in losers semis.

Made some interesting progress on the TL matchup, but I'm back to square 1 on the peach matchup
It's not so much the peach match-up as it is Nicole. She has a buttload of IC's experience from playing David and myself all the time. We actually just played a few days ago, though I only played one friendly against her with IC's.

DeLux

ESAM: It's -2. He makes me feel like it's -3 when he is playing it right lol, but that's just me being bad against projectile characters in general.

I actually got to play from ahead for once in the TL matchup because MJG has some rogue suicide death at 30% on stock one.

Because of this, I felt like I was able to settle down a little and actually play some of my desynce setup game even with all the projectiles and stuff, and got him grabbed TWICE on stock 3, but I dropped them (although one of them he had a bomb in hand so it probably wouldn't have mattered, but it might have item dropped, so you never know) :(

And given how much I emotionally swing with momentum, once I got the adrenaline pumping from the "omfg I should have put him away", the yips came back game two and he didn't have that whole "Imma give delux a one stock handicap to make things interesting" so it didn't go as hot.

He still bans castle siege btw, although I'm gonna stop taking him to the auto FD CP and take him YIB because I haven't tried that yet.

Hylian:

I'm just bad at the peach matchup tbh. Like I know how I want to play it, but I always shield drop Dair or get scared and hold shield too long so I can't Bair out of shield.

I might start japanese SDIing it for the positive trade

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Her dair is annoying beyond belief.

Honestly I just try to even avoid shielding it now, I just walk the opposite direction if she is dairing at me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i believe TL vs IC 50:50. Lol my roommates right now are debating it. But i think its 50:50 maybe slightly in TL favor. so -1 or 0

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2nlio, hr, gallax, trump. ive played alot idk if you known any but i play the mu on both ends myself. ive played like 2 toonlinks in GA to idk the names though. they where MM's

DeLux

Her dair is annoying beyond belief.

Honestly I just try to even avoid shielding it now, I just walk the opposite direction if she is dairing at me.
I was actually winning game two against her when I played it like the Olimar matchup on Steroids

I did a DSC > Blizzard wall ( super technical where I advance with Dash > Shield > SH Blizzard out of Shield) and if she threw a turnip, instathrow it back. And when I was doing it right, I baired out of shield.

But then I would screw up the trade and get separated and we both know my Nana Guard Break Game needs a lot of work so she lesbianed the **** outta my girl

Top Bottom