• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
2nlio, hr, gallax, trump. ive played alot idk if you known any but i play the mu on both ends myself. ive played like 2 toonlinks in GA to idk the names though. they where MM's
Are these TL's any good?

I mean probably in terms of sets, my record against TL in tournament has to be now like 15-3. Despite that, i still think it's by far our worst matchup. The only losses of course coming from MJG

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2nlio beat seibrik recently. he got 4th a the tournement i got 3rd at. um trump is ok. hr is insanely good. i cant beat it most times. also same with gallax's TL.

i would love to play other TLs at apex though

DeLux

Yeah, Cheese mentioned he beat KT this weekend. So I'm starting to wonder if it's just a personal problem on my/hylians end given I mimic my playstyle off of his and we both lose to the same TL lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lio is decently legit, but worse than the TX Toon Links. Jeff, you should also mention that he beat Seibrik's WARIO, not MK, because that would be impressive.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
thats nice esam...
but anyways lux i think he did go wario. which is still tough mu for tl
Upair ***** TL bomb or no bomb. if the bomb hits you lux still mash upair its really good if you mash up air after getting hit by a bomb directly under him in upair range the upair will hit and Upair is worth way more.
bomb=5% at most
upair=17% to like 20% lol

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
But me and smoom are going...
And you can go to denti's tourney in Dallas and batous is the next day in FW! You could probably place top 3 at batous!
If you and smoom go to grand finals you should do IC ditto :troll:

:phone:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I'll ask tonight when I get home from work.
Don't worry I'll tell you if I can't make it.
Hopefully I can then you can attest to my trashy ICs and me being da worss.
But my yoshi da bess

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I have like 5 dollars in quarters ATM so... YES.

I work for my dad, but we've been told that were about to be unemployed.
They told us we have a couple weeks left about 5 weeks ago soo... Idk
I'll try.
Esam better go too.
Zgashi said he was going but I'm not buyin it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Y'know, I've been trying to reduce my ****-talking...

But I'm clearly better than you you ****ing suck go suck a big **** you *************er

Teh Future

Smash Master
David, Rauleen and I play rockband with some people at a bar every wed night, you should come lol.
Is it at genochris's? i want me some mad legit greek food.

also 21 drinking age is some ol bull****ttttt

also im terribad at rock band. not that it matters but why can everyone else play on expert WTF. does everyone own this game? Ive only played it when im at someone else's house and then its like well i played this before but that wuz like 6 months ago.

medium ftw. silly orange bar.

idk i might come sometime tholollololoo

lux loosing to mjg and nicole. impossible ic brackets ftw! I don't think ics vs tl is that bad but I think MJG is wayyy too good at that matchup and once you know how to play against ics its pretty hard for them to win : /

^^^^LOL this post

DeLux

Yeah David,

I looked at my bracket and was literally like "I wish there were more MKs" instead of what I had lined up lol

If there were a ROB also in line, I would have rage quit the entire tourney

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is it at genochris's? i want me some mad legit greek food.

also 21 drinking age is some ol bull****ttttt

also im terribad at rock band. not that it matters but why can everyone else play on expert WTF. does everyone own this game? Ive only played it when im at someone else's house and then its like well i played this before but that wuz like 6 months ago.

medium ftw. silly orange bar.

idk i might come sometime tholollololoo

lux loosing to mjg and nicole. impossible ic brackets ftw! I don't think ics vs tl is that bad but I think MJG is wayyy too good at that matchup and once you know how to play against ics its pretty hard for them to win : /

^^^^LOL this post
Haha you don't need to be 21 to get in at least, and it's actually a lot closer to you than Olympia, it's at Deavers. Also, I've never owned the game, only played it when I go to other peoples houses and I can play on expert lol.

DeLux

I started making a new directory, but have been unmotivated to finish because of a billion other projects. I'll work on that this weekend

DeLux

I will be reasonably lenient, but if you guys do anything dumb, I will be issuing temp bans until the poll is over

You have been warned.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I play expert on all instruments on Rock Band and was considered the 3rd best Guitar Hero player in Florida back in 2006. Guitar Hero 2 days.
Back when I practiced. :/

Also, I suck at singing, but I can follow a tune.

Top Bottom