• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Cheese desynching is having nana supergrab OOS by accident and get fsmashed when trying to turnaround blizzard oos.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
What? I thought we established the Cheese Desync was also called the super nana desync which was to have Kirby Inhale Nana, shoot her under the stage, have Nana grab other side to recover because Nana is too good for that bull****

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Yes smoom I'd love to hear your desync as long as you wan hear mine!

:phone:

edit: anyone wanna brawl on da wifi tomorow?
I'm out of school at like 1:30 (yes) then I'm at my grandmas all day.
And unlike myself she doesn't have satelite Internet, so wifi is kinda worth it :D
my friend code should be up there (though I can't see from gay phones) so lemme know if you wanna see my baddie ICs in action.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, it's all bout dat ESAM desync

SO what happens is you predict an air-dodge and start charging an F-smash. Then, nana does a double soft turn grab, d-throws across the stage one way, grabs again, teleports in front of you, and then you F-smash.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Yo, it's all bout dat ESAM desync

SO what happens is you predict an air-dodge and start charging an F-smash. Then, nana does a double soft turn grab, d-throws across the stage one way, grabs again, teleports in front of you, and then you F-smash.
How do you get the teleport to work? I can never get it consistent! >.<

DeLux

Make sure you belay out when she's not in hitstun

If you platform cancel with Belay, janky things happen

B0NK

Smash Lord
OOOOOH!!!! So that's how you teleport in the ESAM Desync! I knew I was missing something...

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Ayo Saint, you play drums? Same here. Well.. Not as much since I started college. But yeah.
Hell yeah! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3lWMl6e9tQ Ignore everything but the drums, please. Old *** band. My first one. And the drums sound kind of Depeche Mode, haha. My new band is called Retorik. :)
How long have you been playing? I've got almost 4 years under my belt.

I personally like guitar, but I love drums.
Just bad at em:/
I play acoustic guitar but that's it.
Well I sing all the time.
Whether or not I do it well, I'll leave that up to my surrounding population.

I've always wanted to play guitar because I one day would like to play Paradise City, by Guns 'N Roses.

Edit: Getting ESAM desync on vid next time I play, just you guys watch.

Also, Saint desync: grab opponent.
Instantly desynced. :troll:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Saint has da easiest desync.

Guitars fun, been playing about 4-5 years.
At age 15 that's pretty good I'd say :)

I looove the drums.
Like drums in heavy metal/screamo stuff is da bess! I don't like that music.
But the drums tho.

DeLux

Saint, I've been saying the Grab Desync is the best desync for like a year now :(

copycat

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Just have a solid SoPo at least. Your sopo doesnt have to be at the level of Smoom or Lain, just have it able to do SOMETHING other than die.

Roller

Smash Legend
Saint: lol, I used to use that same video editor with the watermark in the middle. XD

You seem pretty legit. (better than I would be currently) I started playing snare in 4th grade. So I guess that'd be like 11ish years ago. Started playing set in 7th grade. But I was never like, REALLY into it to the point I started bands or anything. Though I did have a few offers I turned down mostly due to laziness. =/ Also I haven't played much at all the past 2+ years I've been in college. Still have my set all set up though, maybe I should bust out the sticks...

-LzR-

Smash Hero
People usually say my SoPo is far better than when I have them both alive >_>
I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not...

Roller

Smash Legend
A lot of people say that about most ICs. There's a bunch of reasons why it's probably true. One being that you don't have to go out of your way to protect/save nana; putting yourself into dangerous positions in the process. Another being that you're more likely to choose the best option in a given scenario, instead of just trying for a grab. There are more as well. But. I'm bored now.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
What? I thought we established the Cheese Desync was also called the super nana desync which was to have Kirby Inhale Nana, shoot her under the stage, have Nana grab other side to recover because Nana is too good for that bull****
LMAO I forgot about that. Best day.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Lol roller.

The MGAWD (hey, that's a catchy title! Kinda like mah Gawd!) is when nana trips.
Sure you could call it the "trip desynch." and what not, but to be fair, I bought the timeshare>:0

DeLux

Come to my tourney this weekend and I'll show you more than just LD2 out of crouch lol

Lol roller.

The MGAWD (hey, that's a catchy title! Kinda like mah Gawd!) is when nana trips.
Sure you could call it the "trip desynch." and what not, but to be fair, I bought the timeshare>:0

This is already Hylian Desync 2. Remember when Hylian was all like "I love tripping". We named the social after him for a while

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Kismet (MK/Falco)
Iktomi (Lucario/Snake/MK?)
Corimon (?)
Goku (?)
Superboom (Snake)

Help me out if you know better.
Actually, they switched me from my pool with D Disciple's, I was in MikeHAZE's pool -_-.

I was hoping to play this original pool, I had actually studied some of the MUs via video, only to have it squandered playing a MU I didn't know a lot on.

edit: oh, this is old, forget this lulz

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Hell yeah! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3lWMl6e9tQ Ignore everything but the drums, please. Old *** band. My first one. And the drums sound kind of Depeche Mode, haha. My new band is called Retorik. :)
How long have you been playing? I've got almost 4 years under my belt.

I've always wanted to play guitar because I one day would like to play Paradise City, by Guns 'N Roses.

Edit: Getting ESAM desync on vid next time I play, just you guys watch.

Also, Saint desync: grab opponent.
Instantly desynced. :troll:
Depeche Mode is my ****!

Also, you guys should do the Excel Desync. It's when you do an SND but you fire IBs in the opposite direction. It's often used for getting completely buttraped and it only works when using a janky Mad Catz controller.

DeLux

LD16: Nana falls under/through the stage on PS1, CS, Delfino, Frigate, RC, etc in the middle of a chaingrab

Top Bottom