• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

IxxI

Smash Fence
^ Win.
Yay! Someone is actually calling me IxxI!
You didn't capitalize the second I- though.
Oh well, close enough!
:D

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ My Ice Climber skills are falling, I'm performing Wario, Kirby, and Samus better than them right now. I want them to be at least third best again, but I'm not having many wins with them. T_T ♥

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I can chain grab (consistently) Marth, Luigi, Peach, Sonic, Olimar, Sheik, and Dedede... that's about it. (not counting hobbling).

... I really need to start practicing chain grabs soon... lightweights are hard to chain grab for me D:

Wolf got boring to me now, I wanna keep my Ice Climbers as my best character :/

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Meep, I just remembered that you live in the MD/VA region. You should come to HERB. Seriously.
EDIT: We could double IC team.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I heard Armada defeated DaShizWizz and M2K in Melee... I'm moving too Europe >.<

♣ My Ice Climber skills are falling, I'm performing Wario, Kirby, and Samus better than them right now. I want them to be at least third best again, but I'm not having many wins with them. T_T ♥
At least you're problem is small compared to mines, I'm not just sucking with ICs now because I'm too careless to get down the CGing timing, but I forgot how to play the game =.=

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well, i did warn everyone not to overhype lain.

Oh well, just move on from genesis i guess, and start working on your own ice climbers?

swordgard

Smash Hero
He got 9th out of almost 300 people though... not too bad considering the competition, either.
He did very good imo, people just expected him to get top 4 and maybe even win it.

Too much hype on one person is never a good thing.

Top Bottom