• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Gaspa

Smash Cadet
9 out of 300 is nice. Lain did really well. Just as we expected.

I do not think we overestimated lain in any way. He could have placed higher yes, but 9 out of 300 is *really* high already, and besides, in every competitive game or sport, hundreds of times a player or team with less skill beats another player/team with more skill.

Congrats lain

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
He went to the biggest tourney so far and got 9th. That's hardcore stuff rite thar.
EDIT: Oh, Meep. The final date you can pre-reg is the 18th. The prices go up if you pay at the door.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
don't know why everyone is disappointed. 9th is pretty **** good considering who was there. though sword is right, you can't just hype a single player to the point where he HAS to win to meet your expectations. guys need to be realistic.

Prawn

Smash Master
Lain did great, top 9 in the nation and probably in the world is an amazing achievement.

Prawn

Smash Master
So I just got Brawl+, and while ICs are pretty heavily nerfed IMO Jiggs is the mother****ing **** and I'm enjoying it.

Anyone else have experience playing it?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
So I just got Brawl+, and while ICs are pretty heavily nerfed IMO Jiggs is the mother****ing **** and I'm enjoying it.

Anyone else have experience playing it?
yeah. i like the new ICs. can be pretty **** if you use then right. i don't really see them as being nerfed at all.

Prawn

Smash Master
maybe it was just my playing experience then.

I don't see why Brawl+ couldn't be integrated as a legitimate competitive game in areas.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you're probably trying to play them like vbrawl ICs with grabs every couple of seconds. i guess its easier for me because i didn't rely on CGs in vbrawl either...

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Ness has always been a pain to most of characters I main, including Ice Climbers. Two of my friends who main Ness always beat me with him. T_T ♥

Teh Future

Smash Master
ICs vs Ness is easy imo, I have no idea why Lain would have went D3. Also wtf at him loosing to a Wario, it seems like hes ***** every Wario he's ever faced before Fiction lol.

But how do you guys actually know this is who he lost to?

Fly Amaita did decent too, and I think he got like 25th in melee :O

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lost to Tyrant, then Fiction. He was probably messing around in pools.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Isn't that how he beat M2K in the Winners- Semi's at Apex?

@Grandfinals
M2K didn't seem like he was playing his best...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
M2K is scurred of Ally. I'm going to copy the Pikachu boards and rename this thread every week to a new regular of the ICs boards. Then that person has to post a list of facts about them. Don't like it? Deal with it. D:<

swordgard

Smash Hero
M2K is scurred of Ally. I'm going to copy the Pikachu boards and rename this thread every week to a new regular of the ICs boards. Then that person has to post a list of facts about them. Don't like it? Deal with it. D:<
D:, dont do it >.<

Fine, you and your trendy fashions :O

Teh Future

Smash Master
But there's never any new regulars....

Snake is so dumb you can't approach him even as mk... Dont understand why no one *****es about him like they do about MK.

matchups >>> meatknights. He has one arguably bad matchup against D3 other than that he does better than mk against just about everyone.

tilts>> anything gay meatknight has.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Hey yo, I should go first.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Oh yeah, congrats to Hylian for doing well. You do a lot of things correctly; just stop nairing so much against characters like Marth and MK.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Armada and t0mmy. >_>

I'm not going to bother johning; I'm just disappointed since I felt like I could have done much better, especially since I was playing well in pools the day before brackets.

Also, I hate to admit it, but it really does look like I need help with the ROB match-up. I'm really bad at approaching him. *shrugs*

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He messed them up that quickly? Hylian finds CGing Wario really hard but he usually gets me to at least 90.

Course it doesn't really matter when it's vs Wario, but damage is damage.

Top Bottom