• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Freezes the game? Nope.

Overcentralizes the metagame? Nope.

Infinite stall? Nope.

Not ban worthy.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol the teleport bug is just so dumb. This game would be ******** if every char had the ability to set up invisible hitboxes so we can teleport people under the stage in brawl.

THEN AGAIN this glitch is the same as ness' yoyo glitch in melee. That **** was dumb, but looked insane when people pulled it off.

Teh Future

Smash Master
could say the same about you

at least i dont pretend like i know everything when 1/2 the stuff i say is stupid and my terrible opinions.

Teh Future

Smash Master
i dont know what skype is or if i randomly signed up how i would find cats discussing ics

not that i would want to talk about anything concerning fusion -_-

Smoom77

Smash Master
Against MK and Olimar, I see fusion being useless. They can easily nado/throw pikmen over your blizzard (which is on the ground). And MK will always be able to recover.

I don't know if everyone understands how the teleportation works, but I believe I do. If you want to learn more, my aim's smoomier. I'll get on skype when I'm not on the bus lol.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Against MK and Olimar, I see fusion being useless. They can easily nado/throw pikmen over your blizzard (which is on the ground). And MK will always be able to recover.

I don't know if everyone understands how the teleportation works, but I believe I do. If you want to learn more, my aim's smoomier. I'll get on skype when I'm not on the bus lol.
I think I mostly understand it now, and I really don't feel its that broken.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Wait smoom,

If you have Nana blizzard you can bring the blizzard wherever you want(not just the ground) which is super useful vs. MK cause of the transcended priority

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hmm, I didn't think about that. I just thought how you can't do a blizzard wall but I guess you could approach much easier. Lol, can you imagine running at a MK?

Smoom77

Smash Master
That means mk can't be on the ground against us LOOOOOOOL. Shield=blizzard=grab
No shield=hit by blizzard

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Some things I noted while practicing today:

- When you hobble near an edge many times you will fall off because your opponents body pushes you off and you grab the ledge. The chaingrab can be hard to continue if this happens because they have a lot of time to mash out. This isn't what I noted, what I noted was that if I just hold towards the stage I will get pushed off but then airwalk back on instead of grabbing the edge allowing me to finish the cg easier.

- While practicing my desynch I actually thought of another way to do it. The normal method is to desynch out of the dash where popo is in the running animation and nana is still in the dashing. It's most effective with a breversal. The other method I just though of was using the turnaround desynch instead of breversing. Foxtrot one direction and then back the way you came and input ice block right when you turn around. It's the same effect but even better because you start off in a dash rather than walking like you do from the breverse from the normal method.

Edit: Also, B-reversing out of a squall makes it a litter easier for me to desynch from it consistently.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro is dumb then lol. It has not been proven bannable, AT ALL.
He says it's more broken than MK even if the teleportation was removed.
After all the vids ive seen of the different things u can do with fusion i have decided its banned. Of course you guys use ICs so u will find all sorts of reasons to allow it. Just like MKs do for the MK ban.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
After all the vids ive seen of the different things u can do with fusion i have decided its banned. Of course you guys use ICs so u will find all sorts of reasons to allow it. Just like MKs do for the MK ban.
Ouch, comparing us to MK.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I mean Xyro has always been quick to ban. HE banned MK at one time, he banned icies chain grabs at one time, etc

swordgard

Smash Hero
After all the vids ive seen of the different things u can do with waveshining i have decided its banned. Of course you guys use fox so u will find all sorts of reasons to allow it. Just like sheiks do for the dthrow ban.

This should make it much easier for xyro to understand.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
- While practicing my desynch I actually thought of another way to do it. The normal method is to desynch out of the dash where popo is in the running animation and nana is still in the dashing. It's most effective with a breversal. The other method I just though of was using the turnaround desynch instead of breversing. Foxtrot one direction and then back the way you came and input ice block right when you turn around. It's the same effect but even better because you start off in a dash rather than walking like you do from the breverse from the normal method.

Edit: Also, B-reversing out of a squall makes it a litter easier for me to desynch from it consistently.
1. YES YES YES, it's the best desynch evar.

@ Your Edit: Yea, me too.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Hylian, while playing around tonight, I may have found that you can start (or keep) a slow run out of hylian desynch. I'll test some more on it later though.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Tested Fusion tonight figured out like 5 things LOL. Fusion Ice Climbers > MK

r3d d09

Smash Master
we're IC's (too lazy to spell it out, even though this is longer than spelling out what ICs ( Ice Climbers) and it's ironic that i spell the word (Ice Climbers) out), we can do what ever we want ;)

EDIT: someone better sig that

Teh Future

Smash Master
^was that post relevant to anything ever?

zelda vs ics is so gay lmao.

sidebsidebsidebsidebsidebfsmash lol wtf

good thing its zelda

Top Bottom