• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Ask vex if you want to see the video

It's unlisted

Smoom77

Smash Master
Omg. That grab range is crazy. I loled so hard. That makes it so much more broken, loloololololololoololollol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Can I share this with other people?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Omg. That grab range is crazy. I loled so hard. That makes it so much more broken, loloololololololoololollol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Can I share this with other people?
I don't think you should tell anybody other then IC's atm, I'm sharing it in the Skype atm.

I still don't think this is bannable however.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
We must /ninja this information for now, Smoom.

P.S., roflmao at that grab range. We are bound to be banned if we can hit of fusion perfectly. Fused Icies is now officially the MK counter. Just imagine teams, since we could fuse there easily with a partner.

P.S.S Gimr, get skype.

P.S.S.S Gimr, that shad after a desynch is the same as a shield drop desynch.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
We must /ninja this information for now, Smoom.

P.S., roflmao at that grab range. We are bound to be banned if we can hit of fusion perfectly. Fused Icies is now officially the MK counter. Just imagine teams, since we could fuse there easily with a partner.

P.S.S Gimr, get skype.

P.S.S.S Gimr, that shad after a desynch is the same as a shield drop desynch.
Depending on what can cause Fusion might determine if it gets banned or not.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You want to keep it a secret, but it's posted in two different threads?

Wat?

WAT?

Logic fail.

But seriously, this is pretty neat.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Please don't upload or share. People in the brawl community are quick to ban.

I made it unlisted on YouTube so no one can watch it unless a link is shared with that person. The final rule set for mager leege gameeng dc hasn't been decided yet and I don't want them to sli0 this in. There is nothing bannable about this especially since the opponent has to activate it them selves. I'm on my phone at work. I'll get on Skype around 10th pm

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Please don't upload or share. People in the brawl community are quick to ban.

I made it unlisted on YouTube so no one can watch it unless a link is shared with that person. The final rule set for mager leege gameeng dc hasn't been decided yet and I don't want them to sli0 this in. There is nothing bannable about this especially since the opponent has to activate it them selves. I'm on my phone at work. I'll get on Skype around 10th pm
I suggest removing the link completely tbh or making it so you have to send it to people to watch.

Famous

Smash Champion
You guys should not post the link in this thread...Already bookmarked the video for personal game... ^_- P

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Vex, snoom, band, hylian, lain, swordgard, meep, give me your YouTube account names

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
OMG, I'm telling on you gais, you and your secretz will ruin the game!!!!111!!!

But seriously, once it gets out, you know people will start the moans and the groans...and bans....I do wish you guys good luck with this stuff while it lasts. Exploit it while you can...and it won't be very long. :ohwell:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
OMG, I'm telling on you gais, you and your secretz will ruin the game!!!!111!!!

But seriously, once it gets out, you know people will start the moans and the groans...and bans....I do wish you guys good luck with this stuff while it lasts. Exploit it while you can...and it won't be very long. :ohwell:
Ban MK before Fusion.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh Vex, you and your crazy dreams of MK being banned which is what people want...oh wait.

:(

*feels depressed*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
IMO, it won't....it requires a specific trigger, right? So...don't trigger it, lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, you can't ban something that doesn't have a definite trigger...although, there is that blanket rule...
Any action which prevents the game from continuing (i.e. by causing the game to crash or causing all characters to freeze indefinitely) is banned. If the Tournament Organizer or a judge can conclusively determine the player responsible for the failure, that player loses the interrupted game. Players are expected to know their characters and prevent this from happening.
If it happens by accident, should the person be DQ'd? Hmm, this could get interesting...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, you know someone will make an argument out of it somehow...there's always that ONE person that has to argue. ;)

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
@ vex, most likely, why?

@ phily, wolfs laser and olimar's fsmash

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
@ vex, most likely, why?

@ phily, wolfs laser and olimar's fsmash