• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I just noticed that on a few super heavy weights the Ice Climbers can Dthrow chain grab them without moving. I like the animation when the other climber plucks them out of the air. And I also figured this out with a wii remote. :D Too bad it breaks at a certain percentage.
ok... i'll go over this once...

this is one of the few aspects of ICs that transferred over from melee. this **** has been around for a long time. it is literally the most obvious thing related to ICs grab. its the first thing covered in any topic about CGs. its the main weapon SoPo has at racking damage. WE HAVE A TOPIC STICKIED ON THIS EXACT THING!

for the love of god, read the ****ing board before posting useless ****.

Sieguest

Smash Master
^ I so called it....

lol it's okay (for now at least... actually just this once....)
Reading the stickied threads should get you pretty much up to date on everything that's known. =D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

this is one of the few aspects of ICs that transferred over from melee. this **** has been around for a long time. it is literally the most obvious thing related to ICs grab. its the first thing covered in any topic about CGs. its the main weapon SoPo has at racking damage. WE HAVE A TOPIC STICKIED ON THIS EXACT THING!

Relax bud.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

I lol'd. It's okay Frozen.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Man, I tried to learn CGs with wii remote once cause I was bored.

It is ****ing hard.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello IC boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been an IC main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hello IC boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been an IC main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!
take anybody but cheese...

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i got 7th today

i ended up losing to jem (ranked 1st, MK) and t0mmy (ROB)
vs jem first match he times me out with a 7% lead haha
2nd match i won almost 2 stocking him, then he went rainbow and ***** me :(

and vs t0mmy... well ROB is ******* hard :(

r3d d09

Smash Master
i got 2nd today because 1st left before the singles bracket was over, otherwise, i would have gotten third... that yoshi that i lost to before, i lost first match, then i beat second with an insane comeback, then beat again in 3rd match. it was way legit :) I 0-deathed that dinosaur. . .

ps- i used the tag -Salty- what do? ;)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i play one of the top yoshi's on a regular basis (bigman/scatz). i make him rage even without cgs.

yoshi can not camp anybody. any form of spam/camping will shut him down to the point that he has to approach. and if anybody has to approach ICs, we kill them.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Yoshi sucks. And is way to easy to beat. No one should lose to yoshi.
this. egg spam is weak and gets him *****. his pivot grab is fast, but generally predictable (generally used when retreating). don't approach, out camp, avoid falling into his grabs. oh, and footstool him when he tries to recover. they hate that.

Sieguest

Smash Master
take anybody but cheese...
Where is mah name when I need it!
i got 7th today

i ended up losing to jem (ranked 1st, MK) and t0mmy (ROB)
vs jem first match he times me out with a 7% lead haha
2nd match i won almost 2 stocking him, then he went rainbow and ***** me :(

and vs t0mmy... well ROB is ******* hard :(
good stuffz

Yoshi- don't even know....

ch33s3

Smash Lord
5th again in singles, I'm cursed to have something stupid happen every time I play to make it into the money :/

Prawn

Smash Master
I GOT FIRST ZOMGZZZ

at a seven person tournament?

aw **** get @ me

btw you guys are still as grumpy and unreasonable as ever!

**** you IC boards!

Prawn

Smash Master
lol i'll be happy to IC ditto lain in the GFs of a future midwest tournament.

Prawn

Smash Master
no :(

i stayed in NE instead, im waiting til i get just a little better before i travel far. i wanna rep my region well

Top Bottom