• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
ROB is such a recovery *****. I hate it. But what do you mean only nana can do it? Do you mean having only nana do it? Orrrr...?

Smoom77

Smash Master
RARing off the stage isn't natural, but when you use the edge/ledge desync, you can RAR Nana down. It's not possible have Popo do it (well, that I know of.)

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
I learned to RAR off the stage when I mained Lucas. It feels pretty natural but with the desync I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure you can just RAR off the ledge with Popo doing it.
You should make a video.

r3d d09

Smash Master
it's not being anti social, it's just i'm kind of getting out of smash :/ barely play, i play HoN a lot more now. if you lived in utah, i'd teach you the best i could. haha. it's just easier to learn in person man.

Sieguest

Smash Master
it's not being anti social, it's just i'm kind of getting out of smash :/ barely play, i play HoN a lot more now. if you lived in utah, i'd teach you the best i could. haha. it's just easier to learn in person man.
:O Play more smash! :(

Lul, I get choked in person. x.x

Teh Future be hatin, dun hate.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lol hylain hasnt posted since the picture of toobusytocare was posted. Maybe they are the same people.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Cheese learn your dk match up. Aim me if you need help with it. DK is very very very very easy with ice climbers.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
one positive about being food poisoned all week: all I've done is either drink water, lose water, sleep, or practice IC's. Work and eating? Not necessary.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Cheese learn your dk match up. Aim me if you need help with it. DK is very very very very easy with ice climbers.
I probably will ask about it, but I know that matchup so extremely well with MK, it doesn't seem to matter much.

Top Bottom