• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'd rather remove my eyeballs with a corkscrew than sit through a wifi tourney using the ICs.
I'll take you as a solid "maybe" :laugh:

I wish Kansas had a larger tournament scene (ie: bigger than none). Wifi tourney is all I got for a while to fuel my competitive drive.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Actually, I'd be down for a IC wifi tourney. I think we should do it. I don't really think I have time to participate, but it sounds like fun.

We would probably win too..

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
1) no wifi. ever. thats not an order, its a commandment.

2) you're a ***** for not coming with the other NC people to the waba monthly.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
u mad? Kansas has a lot of good players in witichta
By Kansas, I mean the KCK/Lawrence/Topeka area. Wichita might as well be in Oklohoma, it's that far South.

I would enter :) I know Kack and I could do well cause we play wifi.
Well then, I'll go ahead and register myself. You guys should do the same. That leaves us needing one more (if we're including Kack) or else some random might join.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm going IC's for the first time at a tournament on Saturday, I'm excited. I'm sick of losing with ROB, so I'm trying to make IC's my new main and keep my secondary as DDD as he's always been. I've been practicing a ton for the past month, and I think I'm ready. I'll let you guys know how I do if any of you care, haha. :D

swordgard

Smash Hero
Heres some preemptive tourney johns before future decides to troll me if I fail this tourney.
Don't expect me to place high this tourney.

Guard is an idiot, managed to keep everyone awake till 4:05 am, then I had to give my spot in the bed to holy so everyone can sleep(even though I paid for the hotel, im the one that got *****). Considering I was not able to sleep on the ground, I am now here, I haven't slept more than 30 minutes total this night. But its cool though, because Imad at him now. Its not the first Guard does stupid **** like this, and now hes going to get retribution for that.

Sorry if I look pissed at the tourney today, bussing 6 hours on what is my last GTA tourney in the summer only to get no sleep due to 1 person who has been a problem in the past just makes me sick.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Attention ICs!

Your homework for tonight is to convert one Snake main into playing ICs!

Goodnight!
I did that ;D

Boxxy was a ranked MI Snake and I converted him :)
Now he has seen the light! He got 4th at a recent event in MI and 25th at the Showdown in Ohio

Teh Future

Smash Master
Heres some preemptive tourney johns before future decides to troll me if I fail this tourney.
lol I have sleep johns at like 9999% of the tournaments I go to =(

btw I'm so hyped. I'm going to attend at the Bushido Brawl Impact in Paris/France where most Top-Players from all around Europe will attend. Oh. And Ally's coming too *_*
this should be interesting to see Europe finally face some competition from the west. Would be cool if you did well

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm back from the tournament, and it had a really small turnout, so I'm just gonna go ahead and say next weekend will be my first all IC's tournament. XD I got 5th, but there were only 6 entrants, me and the other guy who got 5th played for ranking, just because we could. I lost to Akashi, a Snake/Ike player who's PR'd 5th in IL 2-1. I almost beat his Ike with my IC's first game, then CP'd him to Delfino and pulled out DDD and won against his Snake, then lost to him at Frigate as DDD. Then, I lost to a G&W player, which I'm kinda mad about, and it's pretty much made me 100% drop ROB. I once again almost beat him first round as IC's, CP'd him to Frigate and went ROB and won, then he CP'd to RC and beat my ROB, even though I wanted to switch to DDD, he just like, jumped into the match, so I went with it and got 2-stocked due to a random 9 hammer.

But yea, much bigger tournament next weekend on the 3rd, that'll be my real Ice Climber debut, lol.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
About spiking snake at the ledge and they smashDI/tech it, can someone test if a dthrow/fhtrow>fairspike>dtilt gets all hits and therefore gets the opponent in a bad, probably iceblock gimp situation?, needs to be tested against players that DO smashDI the fair...

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
About spiking snake at the ledge and they smashDI/tech it, can someone test if a dthrow/fhtrow>fairspike>dtilt gets all hits and therefore gets the opponent in a bad, probably iceblock gimp situation?, needs to be tested against players that DO smashDI the fair...
if they tec the spike wouldnt the dtilt miss due to invinci frames?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Not if they techroll onto the stage.... if you guys havent realized they can land about up to halfway through FD frame perfect, but for most people they should be able to land behind ics.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
alt throws / hobbling until the smash-finisher guranteed > fancy spiking tricks that aren't guranteed.

swordgard

Smash Hero
that's what i was trying to say.

Yeah i saw.

So lain is back eh? I want to see him perform once again. Either way, I will see all of you ics main at apex, especially now. I am way more confident in my skill than about 2 days ago XD.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
I hope you all do well at apex. I'm trying to do well at that french tourney too :p

and i'm curious about lain. i hope he's back :D

Sieguest

Smash Master
I felt the emotion in swordgard's rage/no sleep johns from here.

And now I'm hooked on Chocobo's Dungeon. I'm gonna fail pretty hard at brawl once I get started on it again. x.x

Prawn

Smash Master
just wanted to let you guys know im not playing brawl anymore

not salty or anything, just done for good lol

its been cool talking to ya'll.

Top Bottom