• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
We drink for alot longer and all the time though lol teehee. Also,no one wants to be welsh :( the forgotten member of the UK.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
yeah, i'll MM any red-haired Scotsman, even if he's from Sweden :p

@Tamoo, Kone, Callum: How much? if i actually do alot of MMs, i'd prefer making it smaller amounts
somewhere from 1-3 €? If you wish i might go to 5€

Tamoo

Smash Master
Haha I only take pound sterling I'm afraid ;)
but yeah any amount ur up for on the day is fine with me, I'm more interested in just playing foreigners really, and don't mind putting up any amount

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
oh f*** ... i completely forgot Oo
well, yeah... then we'll make it a small amount and spontaneous :)

good stuff :p
hope the dust cloud is gone till august or we will all be doomed!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
kone i love the welsh yeeee, but im like a quarter irish... grandmother an O'brian yadda yadda

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
hey there people

finally got around booking the flight!
Usleon and me are going to attend the tourney (sadly just us 2...)

we will arrive in London Stansted Monday Night, and will be leaving the followoing monday, early morning...
can we get housing somewhere, preferably in London?
I want to make this into a kind of England/London trip, which would be even more awesome if we could spend the time at a smashers place
is that possible?
(I'll get into contact with you Kone, to get info about Busses and stuff...)
right now i'm just glad we could still manage to get affordable flights and to not fly alone :)

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
nice. Germany attends with yomi,useleon,Ice,Staco & me so far? 47€ +return nad about 40€ for entry/pots +food..100€ for such an tourney sounds fair!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I might be able to Yomi, but right now I think im gonna reserve the spot for amsah and others as some people have done me the favor of housing before ^_^" There are a buncha londoners who can house tho and going to SNY

I'm waiting for the **** website..sorry this is taking so long -_- It'll have stuff like signup options + costs, confirmed list and information

We'll be using the same website for 2011 too

Kone hasn't said stuff in a while cause he's busy with moving into Birmingham right now ^_^" but you can trust Ed he's an amazing guy and also a god sodding **** amazing host <3

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
haha, i can totally understand you prefering to house the dutchies ;)
it'd be cool if we can get some other housing though, but that doesnt seem to be the problem, right?

so looking forward to this!

Fushidara

Smash Rookie
Registration
I will get an online registration site available soon. For now please let me know if you are interested, what country you are from and if you are interested in a bed.
I'm really interested. I'm from Sweden and I would be needing a bed. =3

I would also be needing a partner for doubles, if someone is interested please let me know. ^^

Fushidara

Smash Rookie
Who are you?
Oh you probably dont know about me. My friends call me Mess I used to compete in smash some years ago never outside of Sweden though. I'm also a friend of Yuna if that info somehow helps =p

edit: oh and I also always play brown Samus ^^

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
americans are trying to get me to go the big apex tourney thats within a couple days of this.

at this point id still rather come to this event, we'll see though

AmcD

Smash Ace
americans are trying to get me to go the big apex tourney thats within a couple days of this.

You know you want to play PAL :bee: but seriously would be cool if you came over for an European tournament.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
^^^ you know and you get a holiday with it to :)

Hope all goes well with the site and hope its up soon.

VA

Smash Hero

I'm going to apex and I am soooo hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom