• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
according to what we know in italy, it seems uk won crews
Information was most likely misinterpreted. UK was against our guys so my assumption is that "UK won crews" was referred to UK beating Italy but not winning the Crew tournament.

Anyway updates please. AFAIK Vincent was still in winner's bracket but now had to face Faab. I wanna know how it ended.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I can do my best to give you a quick update. But I wasn't really paying much attention due to the massive bukkake party that was going on.

Ok first things first.

Is there actually a tournament going on or are you just having a massive bukkake party :/
Yep. There was more seamen in that main room than there is in Europe's Naval forces combined.

Pools are finished apparently.

Any word on the international crews results?
I think Sweden won it, Holland came second and UK came third. But don't quote me on that I'm not exactly sure whether it was Holland that came second. But I'm pretty sure first and third went to Sweden and UK respectively.

Is Armada there?
Yep and he was pretty ****. On the second day Armada and Fuzzyness had a huge money match (rumoured to be £50) which was majorly hyped. It was projected on the big screen and almost everybody watched. Absolutely amazing. I think it went 3 - 1 to Armada. The games were really close.

Disclaimer: Information in post may be entirely incorrect. Also, I just texted my friend who's still there to see if I can get you guys info as to who got top 5 in singles.

L-J

Smash Ace
Singles:

1st: Armarda
2nd: Zgetto
3rd: Faab
4th: Makenshi
5th: Fuzzyness
5th: Neutroni

Doubles:

1st: Team UGS
2nd: Faab + Zgetto
3rd: Not 100% sure but I think IVP + C

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

where u at Prof' ?

17th ????

i heard you lost to JD TWICE

hahahahaha

TWIIIIIIIIIIICE

get *****...

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Good **** Neutroni =D
Good **** Faab =D
Good **** Zgetto =D
***** wat ga je niet winne
:embarrass

*Shakes head at the UK*
5th on your home turf? I'm disappointed.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Looking at my videos list, I have the AMAZING 50euro mm between fuzzy and armada, quite a few teams matches and some international crews. I'm going to start by uploading at least the money match tonight, if not crews as well and the rest will be put up when I get back from leicester on sunday.

Also, joint highest placing jiggs in Europe

And most technical ofc

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
SNY was incredible, best tourney ever. Good **** Ed for organising everything and Charles for running the tourneys.

Fuzzy was so ****ing close to beating Zgetto (3-2) and Makenshi (3-2 as well) making those SDs which pretty much caused him to lose. =[

Fuzzy taking a game off of Armada in the mm was hype as **** as well xD

(this is Willz in case anyone is like hurr durr troll)

Brado

Smash Lord
SNY was siiiick, thanks for hosting Ed, had an awesome timee.

Soo many hypee matches, crews were so awesome to watch. UK B definitely gave Holland a good game ;)

1 can calzum lool

The Filth

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Tesco crew, and anyone who helped me out with the Ganonboss, awesome tourney Kone, good **** to everyone involved =]

I'll try and be more sober for the next one.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament...it sure went fast....Ty armada for ****** me several times in 1 minute, ty everyone who gave me tips on how to improve :D... and Ty deathgazer for letting making me main falco ^^

stelzig

Smash Lord
**** you lot hatin on prof >_> lol

First game from Fuzzy and Armada's £50 MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN55C5Kk0Tc

I'll upload the rest later.

****in sick tournament btw such a good experience and eye opener for me.
Shame we never got to play. Didn't see you after the time i went to the supermarket with some other danes. Oh well. Next time!
Yeah good tournament, though i'm quite disappointed that i played so badly in pools and didn't make it out even thoiugh i'm quite confident i could've made at least 2nd in it. Oh well.

Tamoo: Any chance you recorded the team match me and eagle against retroking and joe (i think he was called joe anyway)?

Might make a longer post later i'm a bit tired right now (haven't really slept tonight)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Stelzig: was it played on tv 20? That was the tv at the front of the venue on the right. If not, definitely not, if so, potentially, I'll have to look at my video list when I get home. I'm pretty sure I saw a video on the list with Joe and Edwin in it so I could have it, in which case it will be uploaded on sunday

Also, all international crews i recorded will be uploaded tonight, which is:
uk vs Sweden
uk vs France

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman
**** Fuzz seemed hella nervous in that set! They were good games though. Lol @ the ledge stalling **** in game 4 xD

Yo tamoo, OT could you send me the link for the recording set up? :D via pm or w/e cheers

Tamoo

Smash Master
Got 17th in dubs and 33rd in singles, really felt I shoulda done better in both but I know I gotta improve sooo much now

and yeah I went back home, had to work today :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom