• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
but we cant book if we dont know wether we can get housing :)
this is so horrible :(
(as already stated, it would be FANTASTIC to get housing monday night and after the tournament (in london))

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
I would kill my parents to get to this tournament (I might have to actually, so I can steal the money I need). count me in Kone, and don't forget I asked for housing ^^.
I'll probably be flying from montpellier to London and then take the coach which you'll help me book in advance, but I can't book anything until some time... cya :)

yuki

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I dont know if registrations have closed yet because the OP wasn't updated yet. But I really want to come to England for this! I'm from Holland:3

Tamoo

Smash Master
Registration hasn't even started yet, don't worry about that,
just keep checking the thread from time to time in the coming weeks, hopefully reg will get sorted out soon

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
waiting for kone really, as soon as he gets back I'm sure he's gonna focus completely on this

make sure you guys have money saved for this as the website should be up as soon as he's back and will have a payment option ^_^

We need the money before the tourney as the venue wants the people to pay for their beds/wherever they're staying a week before

Kone

Smash Master
The tournament is still two and a half months away so we still have plenty of time. Everthing, and I mean everything, will be properly updated in the next couple of weeks. If there are any housing concerns I can housing anyone and everyone in birmingham before and after the tournament (sunday to friday only).

If you need desperate information email me ceddon@hotmail.com. Ive got two weeks left at my current teaching job and dont have internet access where im staying during the week.

Charles what happening with the rgistration? if dna needs me to do anthing get him to email me. i really wont be on msn much. the manager of the venue is getting pretty annoyed so we need to get some money to her asap as i cant afford to put anything else into it at the moment. Was expecting to have had money going her way by now.

n64 tourney is fine aslong as i aint doing it lol

VA

Smash Hero
UK n64 tourney would be lame. I will never play it on 64 again. the PAL version game is built to run at 50fps is it not?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
VA I have a ntsc n64 idiot ~_~ I hate pal version

+ guys im putting up the website today thanks to DNA, im gonna sort out the paypal myself and give the money to kone, then make him do his own buttons when he's back.

People need to book, so the website needs to be up asap >.<

Ed DNA needs you to make paypal buttons for the website, until you do so I'll make ones for now

Unless you're fine with just using mine and me giving you the money probably via instant bank transfer as it takes none of the money away?

Sup to you, I don't mind as it's not hard. Most of the payment stuff is automatic and names will get logged (no worries guys) All I have to do is give you the money when you need it

Tero.

Smash Champion
Guys please, let's run the 64 tournament with Wii + GC controller...

+ Yomi, Usleon and me still need housing in London at least on monday, we'll be arriving late and won't be able to travel to Birmingham the same day.
Someone help us :´(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
**** the wii + gamecube version -_- why do you wanna play a **** emulated version jeez? I do not approve, everywhere else in the world runs the tournaments on n64 offline so learn to use an n64 pad, no johns

n64 pad is waaay better

im gonna prob try get 2-5 ntsc n64's before this

AmcD

Smash Ace

+ Yomi, Usleon and me still need housing in London at least on monday, we'll be arriving late and won't be able to travel to Birmingham the same day.
To get housing from Londoners is like getting blood from a stone....in all seriousness your probably going to have to directly contact them to get anywhere on this issue.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
alright guys the website should be up tomorrow with all the payment options + info

it's pretty straight forward but if you have any questions ask me

I'll keep updating the player list too on the website when people book

You should be able to make the payments with most cards, or by using a paypal account.

Payments go directly to my paypal account, the money will be used to pay for the venue costs and sleeping arrangements beforehand, which will happen by me giving the money to Kone via instant bank transfer or paypal. There are only 80 beds so I guess it's kinda first come first serve but it'd be nicer for Europeans to get the benefit. The other payment options allow you to use the floor space for sleeping at the venue.

You also have the choice of food with both options which is an extra £1

If you have any refund requests ask me, but please just think in general before purchasing ~_~

Since there is a limitation of payment button features on paypal as soon as 80 beds are paid for, I will take off the bed payment features from the website and only the other option will be available.

According to Kone these are the prices:

Venue + Bed + Food = £23
Venue + Bed = £22
Venue + Floor Space + Food = £13
Venue + Floor Space = £12

I'm not posting the link now as it has paypal buttons and I want to double check everything tomorrow before people start signing up.

Updated the first post too

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
will be up soon, just waiting for the designer to get on msn today :)

btw hype!!

edit: uh..he still hasnt come online yet x_X guess signups will start tomorrow

sorry about that

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Website is up, huge update on first post!!

you can start registering ^_^ (registering = paying btw) you pay for staying at the venue online, whether its without bed/food. Please read what I wrote carefully on the website though

http://nintendoid.co.uk/smashbros/

might make an interested list sometime but at the moment confirmed will do

also ignore the notice on the first page that's obviously wrong, will change it in the evening XD

most notices will be in the notice section

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
holy **** that is the most awesome registration website i've ever seen, good **** guys. will register soon!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
it's the zest rules :p I prefer pokemon over yoshi story as neutral anyway

also ignore that it says "smash bros dojo" on the top XD that has to be changed haha

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I said I have to do it manually so give me time haha

duno why its not showing notes, and if you need a teammate or not >_> will figure that out

you wrote that right tamoo?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

What part of London are you arriving at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom