• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
No idea, can you not deal with the guy and get him to make us a site? also, he wants paying and I can't afford that lol.

Ryuker -you will be able to make it via bus or train.

Kone

Smash Master
Craig has made me a registration site. It isnt anything fancy but it will do the job. However, I have limited internet access until the end of this week and haven't been able to catch him on msn to sort it out and put it up.

I wanted a really nice website up and running as well but as I say charles DNA wants money, which makes sense, and I am not really wanting to spend that much on it.

Kone

Smash Master
I was just having a search about on ryanair between european countries and getting to SNY. Looks like there are alot of cheap and affordable flights now available. People should really start checking them and booking. This is going to be a brilliant tournament all ^_^

By next week we will have a official website AND registration site running. We have paid for this and are waiting for it to be completed.

Also, next weekend I am planning to do a major overhaul of this thread. Everything will be updated, google map updated, rules added, travel information updated and complete interested/confirmation list.

Furthermore, I will also compile a list of cheap flight routes from every major european city so that people can start planning their journeys.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Just for heads up but are the flights for any date?
Could be something to do with Volcanic ash.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
My plans so far are to visit a different and beautiful place, and then play melee.

Final Registration for me won't be until june though.

/keeps fingers crossed

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I challenge any Brit, American or European to have a Link/Young Link bombs only ditto money match on Great Bay with me at this! Seriously, no one can defeat me!!!

Also, Tope, try and bring as many Americans as you can! :D

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yes you're allowed to do that to recover only. If you do any move, but it does not hit the opponent that's fine, but if you hit the opponent with any move other than the bomb, you must SD. The match rules will a time limit of 2minutes with no set stocks.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
George come LC next weekend and we can do it then! Give me a price for the mm though... =D

Kone

Smash Master
FLIGHTS ARE GETTING VERY AFFORDABLE. START BOOKING PEOPLE.

THINK ABOUT THIS;

200 people
HUGE venue
Beds
Cooked meals
International crew event
NO HOUSING ISSUES. I WILL GUARANTEE YOU HOUSING.
Easy to get to birmingham and the venue.

If you are German then flights are affordable from every ryanair airport;

just thought I would pop in and remind everyone that SNY is coming soon in august. We are aiming to have more than 200+ people and Aramada is already confirmed. The venue is huge (literally the best i have ever seen) and there is housing for everyone. So NO housing issues.

I have been looking at flights for germans. There are looking very affordable;

GERMANY
Hamburg to London Stansted. Monday to Friday. 55 euros return.

Bremen to London Stansted. Monday to Friday. 43 euros return.

Dusseldorf to Birmingham. Monday to Friday. 47 euros return.

Berlin to London Stansted. Monday to Friday. 46 euros return.

Altenburg to London Stansted. Sunday to Thursday. 47 euros return.

Frankfurt to London Stansted. Monday to Friday. 60 euros return.

Karlsruhe-Baden to London Stansted. Monday to Friday. 47 euros return.

From london to birmingham (where the tournament venue is) is around 10 euros return by coach. VERY CHEAP!

Monday and thursday night you will get housed at mine with everyone else. On tuesday and wednesday there is housing at the venue.

We are running a large international crew tournament on the first night (tuesday). We want the best german team possible there!

Kone

Smash Master
NORWAY START BOOKING. MY DEAR IT IS SO CHEAP FOR YOU GUYS (30 EUROS RETURN!!)

NORWAY
Oslo (Rygge) to London Stansted. Tuesday to Thursday. 278 NOK return.

Oslo (Torp) to London Stansted. Tuesday to Friday. 278 NOK return.
[/COLOR]

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
thanks for the update kone! ;)
cant book yet because i still didnt get my university schedual...
i dont think we will have problems though ;)
next week for sure!

Samochan

Smash Master
Yea, everyone else gets the luxury of having more affordable flights...

Well guess what, my flight just got MORE EXPENSIVE! Last time it was 34.99€ one way, now it's 44.99 one way...

Go me, the time I can afford this is going to be the time I can no longer ****ing afford this...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Since when was it your idea =/ I remember saying bombs only n ****. STFU CAL U SUX GO LOSE TO SLURPY!!!!!!!! :mad:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't remember this stop trying to steal my idea.

/end

also stop talking about this in the thread we can talk about it on msn or something as I don't think Kone would be happy seeing an argument about who started bombs only ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom