• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah I have a Saturday exam. Its at like 4

:phone:
Sucks

But I think the discussion about playing a bunch of characters is interesting. Kage's a staunch defender of a one character mindset, and I think the opposite.

It's really interesting how everything in this game can be approached with different styles.

0Room

Smash Lord
lol na kage broke down and went falcon in tourney before too lol.... but uh yea me and moo playing mvc http://livestre.am/Jb9T.. i dropped hella combos tho lol
Yeah I'm talking about improvement wise though.
He believes that you should always play with that one character to get better, rather than switching of and learning new things from each.

I think my post was something along the lines of

I learned the importance of grabbing from CF
I learned the importance of simplicity and efficiency from Sheik
I learned the importance and execution of an excellent edgeguard from Marth
I learned the importance of tech skill and the consequences of messing that up from Fox.

lord karn

Smash Master
I tend to get better at this game when I start seriously trying a new character. However, it is usually most obvious when there is a character that I always go back to eventually.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I learned the importance of grabbing **** from CF
I learned the importance of simplicity and efficiency gay from Sheik
I learned the importance and execution of an excellent edgeguard forward smash from Marth
I learned the importance of tech skill and the consequences of messing that up up-throw up-air from Fox.
All characters except Captain Falcon suck.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
in my opinion, it's a consensual competition of pure manliness.

but even though it's consensual, it's still ****.

these things go late karn, and i think you could gain from playing with us, but do what you think is right.

ryan, you should throw some of the P:M vids. my ike. lol.

0Room

Smash Lord
I tend to get better at this game when I start seriously trying a new character. However, it is usually most obvious when there is a character that I always go back to eventually.
That's what I'm saying.
I started with CF, played all those characters, returned to CF.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
lol, yeah...

>_>
<_<

Stern talking time to my ride.

btw, totally picking up Magneto. I just wish he had his MvC2 voice. That voice was the voice of overwhelming power and killing intent.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Friday ima be with my girl. Sat around 7 would be cool. Everyone who's coming most likely will still be there. Sunday is just gonna be my relax day

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i wonder when snap will arrive....

ryan, let me know when people actually get there. it doesn't seem like many, but i'll still go when others do.

Top Bottom