• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

0Room

Smash Lord
Should be around by 5.

And some people just aren't cut out for buzz cuts, Ace.
Get it?
Cut out for.

:p

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, well played. I don't think I look good in a buzz cut, I do it cause it's super low maintenance and free. It grows on you though. Get it? Lol

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm leaving in about a hour and change. sneak, i'm looking to get there round 3 to drop off CT and Bryan. if things go smoothly at UNCG, i should be back there by/around 4.

rhan

Smash Hero
lmao nice try sneak XD
lol I know right? I already felt bad for having my dad drive the entire way for HERB 2.

lol. dang. that ain't blacksburg sova.
That's Western SoVA. We're Eastern.

lol make a weekend trip, i can house u guys lol. it will be ****
It'll be nearly impossible to convince Shaeman or Theo to drive there. and I lack the effort to try since it's a smashfest.. Sorry.

If the next G6 is before June 15th I'd definitely try may damnest to be there. Since I won't be playing Smash for a while.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Ok let's start this back up tomorrow. Bring setups, I don't have mine on me until next week. I should have an extra tv tho. Im not going to Asheboro so if anyone wants tp get last minute training in and still be pretty close to the venue the next day you should stop by and I don't have a problem housing people tomorrow either. Text me if you plan on coming so I know if I need to rearrange things for space. If you need help with certain things like bad habits and such just sit down with me and make me aware so I can try to look for things to exploit instead of just playing just to play. Remember your in charge of your own improvement

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if the rest of your car was down to stay over, then you could all go to asheboro in johns van kinda like last time.

just a thought.

SK919

Deal with it
hmm I'm suppose to pick up ballapuffguy whatshis name. Pretty sure chapel hill is out of the way... Maybe I'll see if him and Dop can do that. If so I'll show. maybe maybe

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
My phone is dumb.. I hit the 2 instead of 3 by accident and it auto corrected the rest of it. So when the 2 happened it auto corrected the rd to nd. The keys on my phone are extra small

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Yeah, Brawl sucks, gtfo.

Not going to the tourney? Awww.

I'll be there. I will be interested in housing.

Top Bottom