• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Twitch i'll mm your sheik any day. I'll warn you, it might be time to take a hammer to the piggy bank.

edit: tell 'em kev

Lol

KoozyK

Smash Ace
313 told me to come chillwith yall for brawl.
not gonna get in the epicness that is melee. i aint good enough to play that game.
so i guess ill be there sometime. what times it start?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I once went to a brawl tourney in baltimore.

I played melee friendlies with boss in the corner on the smallest no speaker having tv in the venue lol

:phone:

*CT*

Smash Lord
lol I was supposed to go to that tournament Ace; but yeah I'll be here if I'm able to get off my lazy *** tomorrow and pack up my things and move up to Raleigh

*CT*

Smash Lord
Should be goin awesome! Can't wait, first time in like 2 weeks that I'll play Brawl and like since G6:2 that I'll play Melee.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
twitch fullhopped into my dsmash at the tourney in monica's cold *** house, which was not that long ago >.>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was just clarifying. no need to get so defensive. sorry for offending you, if I did such a thing, twitch

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i don't think he has work, so things'll be open basically all day.

john, were you wanting to ride with me, or do things on your own time?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok. i'll probably shoot you a text when i leave with an ETA of sorts. see u then man. make sure you pack your controller and a setup if you want.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh, i'm talkin bout getting to raleigh by/around 2. so we won't get to you till 330-4ish.

edit: but i guess thats good info for anyone else tryna come that early.

Top Bottom