• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I can understand how it doesnt appeal to people who play games like marvel seriously.

or even some aspects of super

Its just something shiny and new, and its fun as hell

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Its just not flashy enough for me... i mean the game just isn't visually appealing to me at all. It just doesn't catch my eye and say "you need to play this game"

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Its just not flashy enough for me... i mean the game just isn't visually appealing to me at all. It just doesn't catch my eye and say "you need to play this game"
Yeah I get that, thats a lot of the element I was referring to in my last post, I was just one of the kids whos dad bought them mortal kombat instead of SF2. So its nostalgic for me to see them returning to 3D and after the gruesome free past couple of games its nice to see that the fatality era lives on.

The game is fun in a traditional fighter sense i suppose. Its hard to do things that are considered "flashy" but not every game is a pissing contest

some fighters can just be played for the sheer fun of playing with your friends.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I don't get how Mortal Kombat doesn't have an Adults Only rating. I'm jaded and I think the new game looks just gross.

If this game is not deserving of an AO, it's time to retire the rating.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mk 9 is real fun. im sure it wil lbe even more fun when i figure out what im doing. i might buy it soon.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Okay, time for business. Next fest happening on the 30th. Lets upgrade the attendance. I'm looking at you guys from Charlotte and Raleigh. Thinking about taking singles seriously again because I kinda want to beat Kevin lol. No offense to him but I'm tired of him winning everything lol

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Okay, time for business. Next fest happening on the 30th. Lets upgrade the attendance. I'm looking at you guys from Charlotte and Raleigh. Thinking about taking singles seriously again because I kinda want to beat Kevin lol. No offense to him but I'm tired of him winning everything lol

Yeah BBC is on the 30th. Idk if I'm going (i don't have a partner, and I might have a final the upcoming Monday in a class i detest)

Charlotte NC players going to BBC (at least the ones I can think of)

0Room

Smash Lord
What is this? Dropping Fox again again? I don't even.

30th is good, screw Georgia.
Lol it happens man.
You pick up a character, drop a character, pick up a character, drop a character...
It never ends. It's the endless cycle of improvement.

I think I'm going to drop Phoenix from my MvC3 team. It feels like I'm cheating when I play her.
Yeah I don't like Phoenix at all in that game. I love her as a character and concept, and I like how she combos, but it frustrates me that I have to plan around keeping her alive to level five, then spamming a few moves to get chip damage off.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
What is this? Dropping Fox again again? I don't even.

30th is good, screw Georgia.
not dropping. just re-delegating him to his position as a scrubby secondary that might be useful one day but probably wont be cuz ****** with ganon is fun and i'm still able to see good options if i pay attention enough.

i'll still give you fox combo food when we play though.

Top Bottom