• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

0Room

Smash Lord
How long does this usually go on? There's a tournament here at ASU, but I would love to come to this to work on my Falco MU.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I wanna see some beast stuff happenin tomorrw at this, I want feelings hurt, salt everywhere with people playing like their pride is on the line. Make sure your pushing ur limits or else you will never improve. You're in control of you're own improvement so don't waste the opportunity by taking this like just another average smashfest. Play to learn and play to win and keep the it was just a friendly johns at home please
Yo

This is gonna be so legit

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Its going on all day and night. Why spend money on a tournament unless you know your gonna win compared to coming here lol. Either way, PEOPLE BRING SETUPS CHAIRS AND POWER STRIPS PLEASE. I have about 7 chairs right now so we will definitely need more

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
The amount of mindgames and mixups a true parry system creates both offensively and defensively is soooo good compared to a focus attack. I just like the amount of options the mechanics allow
Man, I <3 me some 3rd strike man. HUGO is a BEAST and Alex AHHHH and the prettiest of them all REMY.

dang man. such a good game.

oh yeah, I think i have a power strip I can bring...

and PP, i would <3 you 4ever if you brought my cube and shiz back.

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol Sneak, I pretty much do know I'm going to. Unless I just **** up and do stupid stuff.
Which is entirely possible but would be really disappointing.

We'll probably be along later in the day.

Mahone

Smash Champion
hmmm... so no one else from tech can come...

I don't know if its worth driving 3 hours by myself both ways, that sounds boring, but idk

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm not really planning on getting there any earlier than 2 unless a lot of other people are.

jaurice, you should have my cash.

when shall others arrive?

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be showing up tomorrow. Who knows when.

And it's sounding like it'll probably just be me.

Edit: Yeah, ended up getting delayed by too many things. Oh well, next time then.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
d shep I don't have a cube I forgot I'm really sorry man ugh =(

ready to just play serious melee

hahaha

edit: I'll probly be late idk when

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah I've got no idea when either, I'll go ahead and bring a setup though.
The tournament here starts at 2, could be here until 4, or I could be here until 8.
Then it'sa 2 hour drive there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
can't wait to see that game online!

uhh

thanks for hosting, sneak.

shoutouts to moo for making me feel awkward.

shoutouts to smith for being 5 and hungry all the time.

shoutouts to chris for not knowing who to play. ps that fox has like no tech looooool <3

shoutouts to zero for existing I wasn't sure.

shoutouts to EWBF for letting me feel good about myself for a sec <3

shoutouts to couples night also occurring at this fest and making me feel madddd single LOL

shoutouts to smith's knowledge of sneak's living residence and his butthole nature =)

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Lots of lulz were had at kevin's post.
This was fun sneak I'ma have to keep playin you in marvel.
And smash stuff..
Screw falcon character op

0Room

Smash Lord
Sorry guys I really wanted to come but my ride canceled and I couldn't acquire another one :/
Hope you guys had fun. I really want to attend these, I'm just unable to :/

I did end up winning the tournament I went to, which was pretty awesome, there's still a lot of hidden talent here at ASU
We have a closet Jiggs, a good Peach, and a decent Ganon/Marth/Spacies, with promises of more o_O
Which is great
I also got over my tournament jitters, for the majority of it. Which is again, fantastic. Just gotta remember I'm here to play the game because I love it, and everything else is secondary.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
been playin fox for 3 weeks.

been playin ganon for a year and a half.

that is to be expected, kevin. i did try though. and i will continue to try. the stuff is hard though. I'd like to think i did okay, at least with ganon. It's so hard to know how i'm playing now that you're able to 3 stock m2k on demand.

moo, it was great seeing you and getting a taste of your doc. it's pretty awesome. Hope things ended well last night.

smith, we need to play more outside of tournament. your ylink does stuff. i like it. and your fox beats mine in dittos. i find that hilarious in a reality check kind of way. good stuff coming out.

edit: was hinryu/sergio there, or did he finally quit, 0room?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I'm ashamed of you chris, I really am. You are like those respectable players that use mid tiers, and then get *** ***** so hard that they have to crutch on mk, just to get *** ***** even harder. smh.

mark my words.

from this day forward, i will train the hardest i ever have in melee so i can mm you at the next event and expose ur free ***.

60 dollars.

my whatever vs ur fox.

accept it, or deny it.

I no longer have respect for you, or ur ***** *** fox.

( No Troll)

0Room

Smash Lord
Um, he was not, he traditionally avoids the Gaming Club's stuff
but to be honest I completely forgot to mention it to him o_o

Derp
A lot of times he's in Asheville anyway
But yeah, he doesn't have a gamecube/wii to play it on since I last saw him [a while ago] so more or less he had quit
I'll text him though and see what he's up to

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm ashamed of you chris, I really am. You are like those respectable players that use mid tiers, and then get *** ***** so hard that they have to crutch on mk, just to get *** ***** even harder. smh.

mark my words.

from this day forward, i will train the hardest i ever have in melee so i can mm you at the next event and expose ur free ***.

60 dollars.

my whatever vs ur fox.

accept it, or deny it.

I no longer have respect for you, or ur ***** *** fox.

( No Troll)
i wouldn't use my new fox vs you. so that, i deny.

60 dollars, my ganon, your anything, take it or leave it.

i wouldn't bet 60 cents on my fox right now. and you can train however you want to in raleigh. you won't beat my ganon. few people pick up a secondary and has them at a high level in a few weeks. so yeah, learning a character that everyone knows how to fight will get me *** *****. hard. so if thats your point, good job. i have a ****ty fox right now compared to most foxes around these days.

i'd rather be a mid tier main who wants to improve his game by having an option of a counterpick than an ignorant ****** who makes claims without knowing people at all. If i'm a "sellout" to fox, then what does that make you? you're a brawl*** who started with the easiest character to win with, and your only attempt at a melee troll is to find the easiest character to win with in this game. so good luck figuring it out the best way you can.

tl;dr: my fox sucks. i'm still going to learn him because i think my fox has potential to become better than my ganon. if you have a problem with that, you can keep that stick shoved up your *** and i hope it gets infected.

never seen so many people try to call me out just cause i wanna improve my game.

pp did you get this much backlash when you left mario?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No because no one cared about me when I joined the community when I switched except Adam LOL.

Plus I was kind of a weird hybrid of Mario/Marth/Falco when I was going to NC tourneys the first few times anyway. By the time anyone would've said anything to me(brawl came out) I had been a Falco main for a couple months already.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
but on the real Keith keep the trolling out my thread unless you really gonna man up with all the trash you were talking in that post and put money down because if so i'll make chris' fox good

vZakat

Half Genie
Who cares what other people think? Play who you like, play who you have fun with, play who you win with. After playing enough different characters, you will be able to fulfill all 3 of those things with one character. Like me. :cool:

*CT*

Smash Lord
Who cares what other people think? Play who you like, play who you have fun with, play who you win with. After playing enough different characters, you will be able to fulfill all 3 of those things with one character. Like me. :cool:
I like this post, this is why I play my characters, cause I have F.U.N.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think I said this already but Chris' main decision is his own so I respect it, especially because he enjoys Fox so it's not like this decision will hurt his drive or anything.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol zero I have no idea because I hardly ate any of it. But moo we definitely need to play more marvel and get that in person exp so you can develop that beast shehulk air throw game and crew battle the brawl kids who play mvc lol

:phone:

Top Bottom