• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sneak's Pre-tournament Training Session Friday June 3rd

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I just reread my post, and I think the wrong message may have gotten across.

I don't mean to knock you're not wanting Greens in the house for personal reasons, or the fact that you'd rather people not show up high because you think it means they're not serious or something. (I don't agree but I also don't want to get into that)

Honestly, I legitimately think it's funny in an ironic sort of ways

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
This would be very fun to go to. I don't feel that I am bad by any means, at all, though. Still, there is ALWAYS a way to improve! I am definitely not a champ, even after learning almost every advanced technique and playing this game for over 7 years.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
"Yeah I'm probably coming to this idk it might be too serious for me but yeah I'm coming and playing melee and MvC3"

-Smith

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Damn dude wtf....

Is it really that big a deal if at one smashfest, for once in your life you don't smoke.

I mean does it control your life that much, that because this guy doesn't want to risk his ****ing living situation, you are gonna give him ****.... I know that you guys are just teasing him, but I mean, come on, just do it after you leave....
this times infinity

i'm gonna come to one of these at some point, btw.

also, lol @ the environment might be 'too serious'.

GofG

Smash Champion
What about adderall? Adderall is a pretty legit "go hard or go home" drug.

And maybe I have a prescription.

But if I didn't have a prescription, maybe I would import amphetamine salts from holland instead. And would that be okay?

What about legal empathogenic white powder snuffs, like MDPV or BK-MDMA or Methylone-22?

What about illegal, but certainly performance enhancing, empathogenic white powder snuffs like methylenedioxymethamphetamine?

Do you draw the line at substances which would be controlled under DEA analogue laws? Perhaps a strict FDA scheduling list?

:D i'll be there on the 16th

edit: lol@mahone

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
What about adderall? Adderall is a pretty legit "go hard or go home" drug.

And maybe I have a prescription.

But if I didn't have a prescription, maybe I would import amphetamine salts from holland instead. And would that be okay?

What about legal empathogenic white powder snuffs, like MDPV or BK-MDMA or Methylone-22?

What about illegal, but certainly performance enhancing, empathogenic white powder snuffs like methylenedioxymethamphetamine?

Do you draw the line at substances which would be controlled under DEA analogue laws? Perhaps a strict FDA scheduling list?

:D i'll be there on the 16th

edit: lol@mahone
If you can get locked up or get in trouble for having it on you or being in ur system then its a problem. I mean, is it really that hard to come sober? And for it being too serious for people the simple fix is staying your a$s home. This is for people who want to get good and that's the environment im creating and gonna maintain. If you don't like it, host ur own

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
because you're a devout christian and no one wants a piece of your Crusading Roy

also, the way sneak worded his post may have been seen as aggresive.

regardless, what ever happened to just letting things be?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
because you're a devout christian and no one wants a piece of your Crusading Roy

also, the way sneak worded his post may have been seen as aggresive.

regardless, what ever happened to just letting things be?
Last sentence: Letting people do questionable things or respecting the host's wishes?

I'm going to interpret that as the latter.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Last sentence: Letting people do questionable things or respecting the host's wishes?

I'm going to interpret that as the latter.
the latter, obviously.

it's pretty silly when people feel the need to argue over this when the rules were laid out plain and simple. you're at the dude's house. anything bad that happens falls onto him.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I just keep it real and refuse to sugar coat it and aggressive or not its simple... if you want to do it, there are other places to be and im not stopping anyone from being at those places at all either and any type of further questioning or comments about it are futile and a waste of time cuz its not gonna change anything. So let's end it here and keep it out the thread.

GofG

Smash Champion
i have no intent of actually breaking your rules and i understand them perfectly

i just happen to have built my life around violating "do not bring/use drug"-related rules, so seeing them in such an unexpected setting was worth poking fun at

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm looking forward to this event. there's gonna be a lot of people i haven't played in a while, and i'm looking forward to playing you guys and really trying to get better.

these will be a good setting to test out my fox and see where it's at, and also a good setting to see if anyone knows the ganon matchup well enough to deal with mine anymore.

:fox:
:ganondorf:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll definitely be here.

I can bring a cube and melee but no tv, so is it worth it?

Also is there any potential for housing at this? Not sure if I want to stay the whole time or not but I'm considering it.

Top Bottom