• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Training Facility Challange: Climb The Dojo!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
THE SNAKE TRAINING FACILITY CHALLANGE: CLIMB THE DOJO!

The Lineup Goes as follows! This order Every time.
1)WildCard.
2)Caddet MVD.
3)Sergeant Seibrik.
4)Admiral Afro.
5)Grand Master Sensei Chopz.

One person takes the challange.

One person=12 Stocks
vs
STF=15 Stocks

The person puts 5 dollars in.
For every person he beats, he gets one dollar back.
If he beats them all, he gets 10 dollars back.

***Dojo Rules***
Every 3 stocks the person loses, he may change character.
He may also pick the next stage, neutrals only. (hairy man stages:FD BF SVILLE)
Every new snake coming IN, like if mvd loses for example, seibrik then has to pick BF.
Timeouts are not rewarded with wins.

Dojo+:
Similar to the Dojo, however this challange contains a little more strategy and alot more thinking.

***Dojo+ Rules***
If they challanger is counterpicked BF, he may sacrifice 1 stock to change character.
A challanger may counterpick from the CP list if he wants to sacrifice 1 stock.
A challenger may counterpick from the BANNED list if he wants to sacrifice 2 stocks.

Along with the money, one may also be rewarded a special tag they can use in tourny.
For every person beaten you are rewarded one * Next to your tag.

Only the ones who have climbed the dojo may where the star tags, and only those whom have reached the dojo's peak, may wear the legendary 5 star tag.

This challange will be on going, and take priority over money matches, stopping only for mandatory tourny matches. Of course this can only be done if all snakes are attending and willing.

There will be a 1 attempt per tourny limit.

If a player defeats the entire dojo, using all snake, he has officially gained access into the Snake Training Facility, to receive special training from Chopz, or one of his understudies, on a tourny to tourny basis.

Challengers:
1)Spike

Good luck.

Videos Goes HEres:

Laijin

Smash Hero
Why does this take priority over MMs?
IMO it should be
Tourney matches -> MMs(They are shorter than this) -> This(Since its kind of a money match, but longer than a normal MM) -> Friendlies.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I think there is gonna be like 3 tv's assigned for MM's/friendlies during tourney if im correct (dont quote me)

This will only occupy one TV allowing the other two for MM's and friendlies if not occupied by MM's!

Plus more importantly this will help us with the snake matchup!

Matchup Experience FTW!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
the sacrificing stocks seems cool, but i don't get it with 12 stocks.

just soooooooomething leans it more unfair but after all, you're giving more money out if you lose rather than if you win. so it makes sense I guess

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
this looks kinda cool... I wanna see all this broken snake action as it would be interesting to watch!!!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
the sacrificing stocks seems cool, but i don't get it with 12 stocks.

just soooooooomething leans it more unfair but after all, you're giving more money out if you lose rather than if you win. so it makes sense I guess
Not really, its basically just a $5 MM, its just split against 5 people.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Bowser WRECKS Snake...lol.
Maybe not, but I'm definetly in. Seibrik, I'll take on ur challenge this upcoming gigs.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You should add a bonus challenge. 3 Snakes vs 1 opponent on battlefield. Or on Lylat. Snake's on a plane.

If the opponent wins that challenge he wins $10 from each Snake player. Make the entry fee whatever you want.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
is noone getting the huge...disadvantage in this? or is it just me? They didn't even try and hide it....its like me saying...yo...you wanna MM?...ohhh one exception...i get 15 stocks you get 12, no big deal tho.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
is noone getting the huge...disadvantage in this? or is it just me? They didn't even try and hide it....its like me saying...yo...you wanna MM?...ohhh one exception...i get 15 stocks you get 12, no big deal tho.
yeah but you get stars if you win!!!!!11

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
You do realize that if you beat each player like if its a game, you win. Other wise, there be no challenge.

For example, lets say you beat the first player. They have lost three stocks of the 15 while you have only lost two. Now its 10 stocks to 12. For the second match, you use that one stock and eliminate one of the stocks from the second player, then he beats you. Now its 9 stocks to their 11 stocks. Next match, that snake has two stocks and you have three. You kill him first, he kills you back, then you kill him for his last stock. Now the stock count is 8 stocks to their 9. As long as you always remain one stock ahead throughout the challenge, you will chip away from their stock count until you have the lead. Its actually not that bad of a challenge. You just have to win five times straight.

If this sounds confusing, let me know, and i will try to make it clearer.

Rayku

Smash Lord
My character would make this challenge really weird.

Sounds like fun, though. Looks like I have a wait.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
You do realize that if you beat each player like if its a game, you win. Other wise, there be no challenge.

For example, lets say you beat the first player. They have lost three stocks of the 15 while you have only lost two. Now its 10 stocks to 12. For the second match, you use that one stock and eliminate one of the stocks from the second player, then he beats you. Now its 9 stocks to their 11 stocks. Next match, that snake has two stocks and you have three. You kill him first, he kills you back, then you kill him for his last stock. Now the stock count is 8 stocks to their 9. As long as you always remain one stock ahead throughout the challenge, you will chip away from their stock count until you have the lead. Its actually not that bad of a challenge. You just have to win five times straight.

If this sounds confusing, let me know, and i will try to make it clearer.
Your logic is sound.

Whats the deal for OOS doing this? Like say we all caravan to 8bit's tournament in October (which I would hope has the whole dojo attending)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I actually figured out the exact same strategy Serg came up with as soon as I saw this challenge. I just wanted to keep it to myself because I'm selfish like that. :laugh:

Top Bottom