• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Deku = mad grimey

Drops out of attending The Big House, doesn't notify R Bros until last minute
Plans to attend SMYM13, doesn't offer ride to same-city Smasher

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol he just wants to be the best Falco out there. If i get on the sticks I'll clearly outclass all those falcos:) So i'll kick back and watch em go at it.

Tink

Smash Hero
i think watching may be more fun lolll.

edit:omg....can anyone say 2$ dk RR dittos here?with strongbad and ripple, its gonna be hypeeee.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
so I'm teamin with deku
do I gotta change that prereg thing?
potential team names: scrubloop?
hmm, this is gonna be harder than I thought
nah i'll change it for you guys.

edit: changed. If anyone else has teammate/entry changes, lemme know and I'll edit it.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Deku! Are you driving? I wanna ride with If possible.
If only I knew someone from St. Louis Missouri who's driving there and back. I would happily help with gas money to make it to this tournament. *sigh* :awesome:
...hinted towards Deku

Darkatma, Deku, Cookie, Strong Bad:

Who is driving and will you take my moneys and drive me?
I have no Idea. I'm still don't have a ride.
...hinted towards Deku

Edit: Hey Deku, send me a text man.: 314-941-8025
HEY DEKU, HI! Tex me so we can discuss getting there. I need a ride to this: (314) 941-8025
like seriously deku i need u to do this LOL
need to figure out rides for this ASAP
...hey guess what I can give basically no rides to this SORRY
Thank you for finally giving an answer to the question I've asking you for like a month now... :glare:
It's cool though.

Tink

Smash Hero
woah woah woahhh sonn....if sago goes to this, we'd be in that ishhh sonn......im apprently seeing a 5$ teams DK RR 0_o!>!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
tink at dat 5k

Look karl maybe I can give you a ride. The thing is I'm mainly goin to Champaign to visit ma bros from college, so I can't really gurantee you can have housing/space in the car where I'm gonna be. The riding to and from champaign isn't the issue really (although I don't live as close to you in STL as you think. I actually live in Illinois so its probly 1 hour wrong direction to get you) either way lets not junk up the thread so lets go to PMs if necessary

hahaha I'm grimey now?? too bad youre not going jugglerob. I would grime on your FACE :)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo real talk Non-drug-users would scrape face if that crew battle happened.

Also if Michigan's at this get that Gio mother****er to come down, he owes me a 64 MM

Tink

Smash Hero
too bad for him, everyone thats seen alot of pokemon knows that pikachu is the biggest let down in the poke universe....always maddd sucking.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ATTENTION CHICAGO MELEERS
I'm looking for a ride from Chicago to SMYM. I will of course pay you gas $ and such. If anyone has an open spot please post here or PM me or AIM me or whatever. I need to know ASAP! Thanks

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
@ Cookie/Strongbeyd
After all of this, I still don't know the situation on rides.
If you guys do get a ride, get @ me. I will ride in the trunk or floorboards and pay gas moneys.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't want to embares you guys with my DK.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Does the topic title mean that Darkrain is about Tink's level?
Nah. The period in between is supposed to mean he's separate.

yea but how much $ would that cost lol? hook me up with links brooo
check amtrak and greyhound. I checked the amtrak prices for friday or saturday and they were 42.50, which isn't as economical as i thought. (I think you can get a student discount if you have a student advantage discount card) But it's only a 3 hr ride, so you save a ton of time compared to going to chicago and then going from chicago to champaign. If you prefer to travel march 9th, no one has asked any of the UIUC guys for housing, so there would be somewhere for you guys to stay for free.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah i don't want to look at any DKs

DK IS GARBAGE SCREW PLAYING AS HIM

Can I play kirby vs all these DKs? I will WRECK

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...i perdict darkrain wont even enter....plus, its a DK teams RR sonns....get hyped for something new.

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Yo unfortunately I'm too poor to just throw money at all of you godlike peoples but I want to friendly as many of you who are willing. Kels, Tink, Matt, Darkrain, and anyone else coming to this tourney... I'm lookin' at you. Only way I'll ever get to Darkrain Jr. status is if I play all of you guys and learn from you >=]

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nah. The period in between is supposed to mean he's separate.

check amtrak and greyhound. I checked the amtrak prices for friday or saturday and they were 42.50, which isn't as economical as i thought. (I think you can get a student discount if you have a student advantage discount card) But it's only a 3 hr ride, so you save a ton of time compared to going to chicago and then going from chicago to champaign. If you prefer to travel march 9th, no one has asked any of the UIUC guys for housing, so there would be somewhere for you guys to stay for free.
Is it 42.50 round trip? I think I'll just do that then most likely.

Top Bottom