• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hey. Anyone want to team? I play a solid fox, and my skill level is about tink's. I hope that I can team with someone fun and krazy at this tourney. quote me.

edit: I'm team captain for the drink vs high crew battle.
hahahahah oh my goodness

your skill level is about tinks?

wow these young bucks mang

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll........ill certainly put a side bet with anyone in WI(or anyone for that matter) that thinks sanchez will place higher then me =DD....bring it.

also, marvel isnt brawl....thusly, theres no rust johns heh....melee is a game u can pick back up in an hour of practice...everyyyyyone knows this thats tried it heh.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
ok so frootloop has beaten tink = sanchaz is good?

I think sanchaz is good

but tink level makes no sense ma bros
I was trying to point out tinks other loss.
just trying to say that sanchaz being close to tink isn't crazy, not that sanchaz is better.
tink is mad good, he's gonna do real well. I think sanchaz is harder for me cuz we play a lot.

I agree about actions being louder than words

just smash the smash

deku are you going to this? I'd like to finally meet u

Kels88

Smash Lord
I don't lose to jigglypuff, ever. can kels do that?
Really Sanchaz? That's what you on? I don't know what the hell you are getting at by saying this, but if you are implying that because you don't lose to puffs that you deserve some type of credit you are seriously mistaken. And you haven't done nearly enough to claim to be at Tink's level or even try to compare yourself to me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol these kids
i used to be just like that
now i just go to tourneys and do my best
and now dart wants to team w/ me

come at me

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm not sure what caused all this. All I was trying to say is that I know what I'm doing and that I'm not a random player. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I want to try my best at this tournament, and even win. Even if I don't have the tech skill or greatness like kels, darkrain, or what other great players have, I want to have the mentality to beat them.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm not sure what caused all this. All I was trying to say is that I know what I'm doing and that I'm not a random player. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I want to try my best at this tournament, and even win. Even if I don't have the tech skill or greatness like kels, darkrain, or what other great players have, I want to have the mentality to beat them.
hey. Anyone want to team? I play a solid fox, and my skill level is about tink's. I hope that I can team with someone fun and krazy at this tourney. quote me.

edit: I'm team captain for the drink vs high crew battle.
I don't lose to jigglypuff, ever. can kels do that?
I'm cool man. And i don't have a problem with anyone wanting to beat me. In fact i hope someone does start beating me so i have a challenge again in this game. lol But for real, it's these two posts above that started this.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
tink: $25 mm? 3 out of 5, unless we face each other in tournament.

please no marvel talk, I come to smashboards to talk about how dumb falco is.

Tink

Smash Hero
umm....yes....and acutally, ill take one vs my fox, marth, andd shiek sonn....have your 75$ ready.

EDIT: it can happen wherever heh.

double edit: i bet kelly smith is jelous asf uck that i get this MM and he doesnt :p.

Kels88

Smash Lord
oh ****. can Kels get in on these mms??????????
I gots a Fox, Sheik, Falco, and Marfffffff:) mm meeeeeeeeee

yo Tink we should practice sometime. I'm gettin rusty at this game

Tink

Smash Hero
see kels, i aint stupid enough to throw you free money like sanchez is doing for me =D.

also, practicing, get ahold of cary so we can get some good practice in.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Sanchaz and FrootLoop are really close in skill level, and both have beaten a lot of great players. I think one of them will beat Kels and/or Dart in a tournament set in the next 6 months to a year.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Sanchaz and FrootLoop are really close in skill level, and both have beaten a lot of great players. I think one of them will beat Kels and/or Dart in a tournament set in the next 6 months to a year.
That's quite a long time to give someone to beat another person.. but idk about them beating Dart. I'd say they have a better chance beating me. His Marth is too good against spacies.

Kels88

Smash Lord
yo kels matt's gonna show me how to beat sheik and I'm gonna show him how to beat fox.
ITS DONE
okay but last time i checked i beat both of you in falco dittos!!!!!!!!
sorry but that plan is already flawed.... also Matt can't beat my Sheik. i was just playing bad. MM my sheik Matt

Top Bottom