• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ill splinter off and form an extra 2 pieces of me, then ill team with you all. so ill get 1st 2nd and 3rd in teams, and take soooooooooooooo much of bunbun's money.

Dopey

Smash Lord
the lemon does not kno of what he speaks...ive already put in for the time off of both jobs son, an this birds gonna fly the coop at this bish.

Big_R

Smash Champion
columbus has been hit with a mass influx of quitting smash and takin up yoga

go ahead and yoga with us mw its pointless to fight the coasts. our best can barely even compete anymore nationally

haaaaaaaaaare krishna!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
see, when i MM people here, it usually never happens... So whoever i see at the tourney, i'll just MM randomly. So consider all ur 1$ MMs accepted.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey EVille + wiggins, Jayford and I will teams moneymatch any teams you guys can throw at us.

This applies to Eville people only, as we're going to do an old fashioned Eville vs Purdue battle =3
Uh, I think Rene and I or Wiggins and I will accept that and handle you jokes. =]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
My attendance is in jeopardy for a number of reasons, including school + work johns and the severe lack of housing at this. PEEF, I'll let you know pretty soon if I officially de-confirm myself so that you can take over the vids again.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I've decided to Google image search various names and post the most interesting results.
Matt Radovich:

Tom Radovich:

BunBun:

AOB:

darkrain:

Big_R

Smash Champion
i like the pics cuz they are so legit.

im gonna give somebody an edible arrangement at this shiz!!!

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'll be at this. It'll be awesome to see the Chicago dudes again.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ironic that john comes through
no johns one john
ZICORE
we're still teaming right? you're awfully quiet in this here thread
also trail the only thing you're gunna beat at this is sobriety
edit-rofl my pun got ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom