• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
i wish i was as good as nes noob. i predicted he'd be a rising star at the last smym, even tho his placing was just ok. everyone else just thought he was mindless and crazy. i still think he's craaaazy. :bee:

falcon mains definitely place well at tournies, better than the tier list would suggest. where are all the marths at? he's so much fun to play. marth will make a comeback, these current trends will not last.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, ill MM you with all like, top-high tier chars at a tourny we go to. 5 each, and i think i can get 95% =).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yo, ill MM you with all like, top-high tier chars at a tourny we go to. 5 each, and i think i can get 95% =).
We never played but i think New School > Old School =P and I think all but your Falco has a chance. Bring it!!!

Calling me out = Makes me hyper.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Id really like to hear from him because normally he has this stuff up in 2-3 days........Id be more patient if he was telling us why he is slow

Tink

Smash Hero
im down for it, but you must understand, that alllll my char have the warrior spirit in them. its not just ganon for me =)....but you will see!

Dart

Smash Lord
who needs warrior spirit when you have the heart of the cards? that's right...
It's TIME to DUDUDUDUDUDDUDUDDUDUD- Duel! >.> *bad show is bad*

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey, I did my part. I had 100% of the commentary to him the next day.

I'm gonna talk to him today. I'm sure hes just busy...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Pyroty iirc. Seriously guys, if you just do whatever magic you guys do to record this and then give me everything that needs to be uploaded(however this is done) I'd start uploading the crap like an hour after I arrived home. With injuries on the rise and my Tuesday & Thursday house job, I spend wayyyy tooo much time in my house.

Drephen

Smash Master
im drunk.....i miss you guys.......we need more midwest get togethers.....just hang and play smash

love you guys :)

Nite

Smash Champion
Iggy, Drephen, Watty, Lemon, Darkrain, Mundungo (Sorry if I butchered your name, lol) Dippindots, Durand, Ripple, Trail, TJ, Dope, Pyroty, Spaceballs, (Some samus I can't remember the name of, but me him and dip played for a while.), Jace, Bunbun, NES, and anybody else I played. GGs. Was a lot of fun.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It may not be a bad idea to politely contact Pyroty and ask him about the vids--the way Peef said he was planning to--but repeatedly asking "WHere r vidz?" in this thread probably won't make it happen any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom