• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I plank with Spring.

Trufax.

:093:

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
*screams* .... what the f*ck! lucas' hands are gonna be more red than blood hands ROB :)

good question... i can't make that call myself, but i'll check w/ fury and smurf and see what we can swing for you.
I agree with smurf... TV plus Wii. Maybe you can ask people to see if they can bring a wii with brawl... anyway if you bring it and someone else brings just a wii with brawl then we have a setup and you get a discount.*

*split with the other person of course.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha plank I might check that out. I know your meta is good but I def. have confidence vs robs :)

Hmm wonder who that special character could be? Wouldn't be mk would it lol. everyone always seems to ***** out vs my GW and just go MK. Gotta love the character balance in brawl...-_-

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well i'll let you all decide, I can use MK, sure, but I can use snake or dedede or kirby as well. I think R.O.B. is better though against G&W than i give him credit for.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha you play me with anything but MK or Snake and I reckon you will have your hands full. But who knows maybe I can merc snakes too? idk its a secret

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
What's this I be hearin' about a crew battle?

:093:

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Crews should be fun as ****. Umbra you def. gotta see me rep crews ;) me and you be taking out 9 stocks ourselves yaeyae!

Dude Cam your signature is the **** lol I laughed hard when I saw it. And the steak sauce...too good.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
How do you have a crew battle with 3 people. Aern't you guys in ToE anyway?
no, we have like 6 people to our crew right now but it's usually just me, smurf, and fury that travel for most of the tourney's. Think of us us the three wise men and we each have our own "gift" as our partner but they don't always show up. lolz

and about being apart of ToE... we are rethinking that. Umbra kinda just caught me off guard when fury and smurf weren't there and he never gave us the chance to discuss it and officially accept or decline, and then just added us to his thread. so, we will be discussing what we want to do as far as ToE is concerned and possibly if there is a spot for the King's Court in ToS... or we might just remain our own entity. more to come on that later.

and yes, Allin, this tourney is gonna be a f*ckin blast!

hype!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
You'd guys just be better of keeping yourselves in your own crew. We need more crew diversity in PA besides just the two To's. Not even trying to be a **** to ToE but like King's Court is usually at all of the ToS events, and less of the ToE events, and i'm not even trying to get them in our crew or anything. But still I think it'd be cool if you guys just started getting people to join your crew.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeah, you guys should definitely take your time and think it over. Nothing wrong with 3 crews in pa ^_^

you'll always be welcome in our crew if that's what you want, but we understand if you would rather go elsewhere.

4nace

Smash Ace
I should be going to this with 2 other people in my crew .

I dont have a tv to bring, but my friend might be able to bring his wii.

Time for Sonic to kick some ***, and if that doesn't work, I'll take out my falco for the first time since melee =P

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
How do you have a crew battle with 3 people. Aern't you guys in ToE anyway?
Nope... No offense and I am correcting what Nasty said as well: "there are six people in the king's court". There are three. Myself, Nasty, and Smurf. We just have partners that aren't necessarily in the King's Court. He, Nasty, confused the King's Court with another small group we have on campus at Berks, Super Smash Kings.

Anyway... we are not in ToE and after reviewing our options we will stand alone unless we find some worthy prospects to recruit. Applications welcome :)

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
- First round consists of all characters being chosen by a blind pick. (Disputes settled by Rock-Paper-Scissors).

wtf does this mean ^^^^

duckypwns

Smash Cadet
hopefully if i go will someone have some friendlies with me?
Definitely, considering that me and my friend are probably gonna be out first. :|

(I'm either teaming with my friend that mains captain falcon or the one that mains pit / fox. I main ganondorf X_X)

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
- First round consists of all characters being chosen by a blind pick. (Disputes settled by Rock-Paper-Scissors).

wtf does this mean ^^^^
This just means that if there is a problem for the first match of a set on the order of choosing characters then both players can either play rock paper scissors to decide on who chooses their character first, OR they can call a TO over to whisper the characters to the TO and then MUST play with the character they said they would go (regardless of the opposing player's choice of character).

EX:

FURY mains Lucario, Falco, and can also play MK.

SMURF mains Pit, Diddy, Snake, and can also play MK.

If Fury picks Lucario first, Smurf will pick Diddy. If Smurf picks Diddy first, Fury will pick MK or Falco. So, in this scenario the player who chooses last gets the advantage. To avoid that, we call over Nasty.

Fury whispers Falco into Nasty's ear (no homo, lol) and Smurf whispers Pit into Nasty's ear (homo, lol) and then they must play the first match of the set with those characters.

In the end, Fury's Falco 2-stocks Smurf's Pit and Fury goes on to win the set.

If you need further clarification see Smurf's side of the story (which I'm sure he'll post after hearing my analysis of this hypothetical outcome).

Top Bottom