• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well, at least Hannenbow isn't on the CP list.

:p

Japes should stay for the reason mentioned by Rouge Pit.
If you play Falco, ban it, lol.

I'm kind of neutral about Norfair, but it's probably for the better that it's not a CP.

:093:

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
hmm interesting date. Canada might come to this.
Sweet! ... But I don't think we have enough room to fit the entire country in the venue.. lol

No but really, how many ppl do you think you can bring? We're trying to get a count

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Since Olimar's Luigi's is legal in teams, who wants to team with an Olimar?
lol, we figured it wouldn't be bad to have it on in teams bc if you're against a team who has an olimar, you can help the person fighting the olimar.... Using teamwork in teams? that's weird >.<

nice, i'd love to see you and your boys there... also, did you happen to see this tourney posted on AIB? b/c you and me are in the pic. haha.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5061

~Nasty~

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Canada might be able to show and you're worried about making the trip in-state? o.O lol =)

I'm looking forward to coming to this
10hypes

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Can I MM your Falcon with Sonic?

You have slain too many of my hedgehog brethren XD

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Mav is just scared because he got wrecked the last time he MM'd Ally.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Mav is just scared because he got wrecked the last time he MM'd Ally.

lol saw it on the stream, it was just disgusting, so much pain and blood, idk how he's asking again...
unless he just wants to show off his controller-throwing skillz lol
:laugh:

Anyways, if Pav drives up and gives me a ride, since slim doesn't wanna drive even though its only a 1.5 hour drive, it's about a 85% chance i will be there!!

M@v

Subarashii!
vs ally: screw you all you would of gotten ***** too :). (And melon you just wont let that controller stuff go huh?)

B. Its an hour from harrisburg. I was asking because If My dad was in harrisburg that weekend, he could shoot me up there.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
hey nasty, nice to see your tourney is getting a lot of attention :D i plan on making it to this with my boys rev and wrek of course. Anyway... if hell doesnt open up and stop me from coming to this would you guys mind if i brought my wii/brawl? its got the sd mod on it that allows the replay saves to be longer than 3 mins... it has no other mods on it besides that one. The reason i ask is because it could record some cool matches then when i get home i can upload them to youtube.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
hey nasty, nice to see your tourney is getting a lot of attention :D i plan on making it to this with my boys rev and wrek of course. Anyway... if hell doesnt open up and stop me from coming to this would you guys mind if i brought my wii/brawl? its got the sd mod on it that allows the replay saves to be longer than 3 mins... it has no other mods on it besides that one. The reason i ask is because it could record some cool matches then when i get home i can upload them to youtube.
Idk... we would prob have to check it out day of just to make sure but I don't see a problem if that's the only mod. But we would have to check it out. Maybe we could set up a special setup for those who want to do money matches or something. That'd prob be cool.

Anyway guys check out the official advertising poster for BATTLE ROYALE:

http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww95/jfu5001/?action=view&current=kingscourt2copy.jpg

And now you can talk about how sweet this tourney's gonna be!!! We're on top of things man...

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
thanks man, we're pretty excited to get all this hype. Fury did a pretty good job of answering this question. you can bring it, but i think it would best be used for mm's or friendlies. definitely bring it though

Anyway guys check out the official advertising poster for BATTLE ROYALE:

http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww95/jfu5001/?action=view&current=kingscourt2copy.jpg

And now you can talk about how sweet this tourney's gonna be!!! We're on top of things man...
I also uploaded this picture to the main page guys :) it's pretty sweet.

EdgetheDeathless

Smash Rookie
Gonna be a pretty good time. I'm definitely going to be there. Practically walking distance from my house. I'll be bringing a TV and Wii lets hope i don't end up against other Berks smashers, especially not nasty, I'd hate to embarrass him with my scrubbish Robot

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
you really do fight nothing but robs don't you? hahaha
LOL

It's funny because I'm in the same situation as him XD

The only people who take Smash seriously around me are 2 ROB mains and a Link.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
you really do fight nothing but robs don't you? hahaha
haha, yeah man, all the time. in fact, i took him up on that challenge earlier today and jv 3 stocked him the first match and then beat him the second match last stock low %... ugh, so many ROB's. i'm gonna end up being known for the lucas that owns ROBs. haha

Top Bottom