• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
"Steak and Bair"?

loljk

"The Bair-nstein Bairs"

"I Wrestled a Bair Once"

"Bair and Bear Pun"

That's all I got.

:093:

Dotcom

Smash Lord
If me and Vex both make it we plan on teaming for this. Soo here's looking at first :]

Since you guys were worried about attendance I made a list of possible attendees(plus or minus a few):

So far 35.
Fury
Nasty
Smurf
Rogue Pit
Truth
Umbra
Pav
Mav
Rush
Chibosempai
.Com
Vex Kasrani
Camalange
Plank
Bryan
Waffles
Melon
Phase
Rev
Wrek
Javier
Edge
Uncle gene
Kadiev
Grape ****
Phillyrider
Lawz
Tantalus
B.E.B
Allin
4nace
Umbreon
Squall
MIB
Xzax

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hopefully tant can take MD up here!! if not, im gonna try to get another ride, i love going to PA and playing u guys ^___^

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i hope he can.. the more ppl, the bigger the pot :)

i also updated the front page right now... if you see any names doubled, just let me know. Also, if you know anyone else that is coming, let me know their tag name and i can put them down as well.

Any chance we can get Crismas to come to this?? i heart stickers. she's sooo good

Edit: once again, here is the link to the AIB page so that you can get your results posted to your profile after the tourney is all said and done. (You have to click that you are attending, duh)

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5061

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
"Steak and Bair"?

loljk

"The Bair-nstein Bairs"

"I Wrestled a Bair Once"

"Bair and Bear Pun"

That's all I got.

lol yeah we had "The Bernstein Bairs", I might have thought to use "I wrestled a Bair once" cause of the grindcore band with that name. Is that how you know it if so thats hilarious.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol yeah we had "The Bernstein Bairs", I might have thought to use "I wrestled a Bair once" cause of the grindcore band with that name. Is that how you know it if so thats hilarious.
LOL, yep, that's it.

I don't actually listen to them, but my friend has a T-Shirt with a Bear in a disco suit...with the band name "I Wrestled a Bear Once" and I was amazed by how sick it was...lol

Neither AndyG or Ally are coming to this, just to let you guys know.
-1 Olimar

+1 Camalange

Upset that Ally can't come...wanted to MM his Falcon ;_;

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lol, it was for the hype.. i thought you posted earlier that you were coming. Your name along with Ally's was taken off the list... other than that, i think most other names are pretty accurate. I hope.

D

Deleted member

I'm not going. Never said I was. I just said the rules need work. Cause they do.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
To me, this is a problem:
- If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD, the person who initiated the attack wins. IF the victory is shown that the person who was swallowed won, then the win goes to them bc they broke out of the swallow.

Kirby/D3 never win no matter what, it should ALWAYS be a 1 stock rematch, mow was probably looking at this

Also, I'm ok with IC's infinite banned, but you have to specify what they can do. Since there are like 12830810 grab chains with them. Like I could see someone instead of doing the easy infinite, using the fair/icicle regrab system and making it still work. That's all the IC's have going for them. My opinion is either ban the character or don't ban any grabs.

Marth (And squirtle/charizard)'s infinite on Ness/Lucas is not infinite, it can be broken out of, I've done it a million times, so you really don't need to ban it.

That's all I see, Mow. What else were you looking at? Edit: I'm sure you'll be at C3 just tell me then

It's your tourney though guys, don't just do something because I recommend it, do something because you think it is a good idea or it makes sense.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Wow I wonder if this crew battle will even happen then, directed at ToE. umm Me, Vex, Rush, Xzax(if he comes), Rogue Pit. Okay i think we'll be fine with this. Somebody should sing happy Birthday to me at this.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
umbreon, sorry, i assumed you were talking about the rules bc you were going to be here. my apologies.

tantalus, there are a lot of different chain grabs the IC's have. i'd say use your best discretion as to which ones would be legal and which ones are illegal. The marth grab release isn't infinite bc you're right, there is a way out of it. but we put it in the rules just to be safe. Kirby and D3's suicide rule was taken from COT4 and most other tourney's that we have been to so that will probably remain the same. i'll check into everything else you brought up though.

.Com, your request for a birthday song might be possible. There is a microphone and speakers thoughout the venue so it's possible. Maybe Xzax can lead off the song.. lol. also, with the speaker system, we will not need your lungs for calling matches. haha

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
hey if anyone is bringing a tv and a wii please post it here so i can get an idea of how many set up we wii's we have. Also, directions will be posted soon, along with the price for the cab to the venue after the bus. Its not that far (literally 5 min) so it won't cost you a lot.

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
aw man you're the one who started that joke about my jacket, Xzax won't leave me the f*** alone about it lmao.
Sorry but you did cuddle with me at AK's house during the CoT4 tourney soooooooo I thought it was a funny joke. Just slap him in the face. He is only 14 lulz

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I should most likely be bring a TV + Wii/Brawl set up.

D

Deleted member

That's all I see, Mow. What else were you looking at? Edit: I'm sure you'll be at C3 just tell me then
I was just giving an easy set of rules. Without gay stages. PA could use less DDD/MK/Diddy/Olimar, no one ****ing uses other characters.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was just giving an easy set of rules. Without gay stages. PA could use less DDD/MK/Diddy/Olimar, no one ****ing uses other characters.
Yeah I guess that's true, I can't name a PA player that completely mains someone not one of those 4 characters, other than Chibo (ROB) since Rogue Pit is apparently also Rogue Knight

VanillaWaffle doesn't play in PA, but he lives there, and he's a Lucario/ZSS main.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Yeah I guess that's true, I can't name a PA player that completely mains someone not one of those 4 characters, other than Chibo (ROB) since Rogue Pit is apparently also Rogue Knight

VanillaWaffle doesn't play in PA, but he lives there, and he's a Lucario/ZSS main.
*Raises Hand* I only main pit.. I havent gone to the dark side like Rogue over there (gives Rogue evil eyes)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

Rogue Pit mains Pit lol. Theres like 4-5 mk mains in pa lololol

Top Bottom