• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Fogel said he can guarantee us all housing (been talking to him) if you can make it. Could really use your evil pigeon in that crew battle.
oh, that's good to hear. Toronto will have a seriously **** crew.

Nothing, just I am too.
Oh, cool. I didn't mean "why not?" in a "why the hell shouldn't I be" way, I meant it in a "ya, that sounds about right" way.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ok this next post is a long post of brackets and the way David's Tio runs them. This is a bit of problem and I believe David agrees with me that it doesn't make sense.

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=biweekly5singlesrk0.gif
Let's use the 5th bi-weeklies results because the problem occurs here between Noah and Ryan.
#1) They face round 1, Ryan goes to the LB and Noah moves forward.
#2) Noah loses and transfer to LB point B
#3) They each win their next round and must face again.

-The problem: The A/B spots need to be switched with the C/D spots. The E and F spots also need to be switched. This would have prevented their premature rematch. At worst no rematch should ever occur until LB semi finals.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121692
That's the Smash for Fun 2 brackets where they have the letters switched. When someone gets knocked from WB they're supposed to go to opposite sides of the bracket like in that 1 for that obvious reasons.

Just something I thought I would bring to everyone's attention.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Why do you guys even need an "ism" ?

"Where did we come from and where do we go?"
Scary questions, but you dont need to answer them.

I'd rather focus on other things.

D

Deleted member

I can't make it to the tourney in LA, and on top of that I can't go to ToS4 and the one this weekend.

This truly is the most ricockulous problem ever

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Although it sucks the one team that could beat us can't make it, it's cool that me and David will **** so hard in doubles there will be @$$ blood.
Fixed.

Although in all seriousness I think we could win. So long as we avoid Adnan/Chris, Ambrose/Mike and basically every team there... >__>

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
****!

Missing: Adnan's black controller. AKA ******.

Last seen in the hands of a frustrated man with a cool hat. If you've seen the controller please call OHS(hit) BAN SSBM

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Use your controller as a belt.. with the cable.

Everything you find yourself with your pants down, you'll remember you forgot your controller.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I like this idea, it works very well. What's even better is that it'll force me to NOT lose it since losing controller = getting blowed by a gay host.

=) Thanks Ken. Also, get your *** to the next tournament. ]: I wanna prove myself that I should be on the PR.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
BUT SMASHHHH

I need smash! XD I need it for this Friday. AND WTF I HAD YOUR CONTROLLER IN MY BAG INSTEAD OF MINE! THE ****TY ONE!~

Sanu

Smash Champion
WHAT?! Which one? Color?

Also: Where and when are you smashing on Friday. Details, details!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That gay one thats clear underneath but purple ontop. The one Andy hates XD.

Also, St Francis Xavier secondary school is where I play on Fridays. I play with Drolian + Cap'n and shizzzz. If you can make it o_o you should come. He's the best Falco in Sauga ;].

2:30-4 PM tho

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh ho, I'm at work during that time. Oh well!

Also: I asked about which controller because... I have that controller with me. I used it yesterday, LOL. You jacked someone elses. Badnan, bad bad badnan!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ok this next post is a long post of brackets and the way David's Tio runs them. This is a bit of problem and I believe David agrees with me that it doesn't make sense.

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=biweekly5singlesrk0.gif
Let's use the 5th bi-weeklies results because the problem occurs here between Noah and Ryan.
#1) They face round 1, Ryan goes to the LB and Noah moves forward.
#2) Noah loses and transfer to LB point B
#3) They each win their next round and must face again.

-The problem: The A/B spots need to be switched with the C/D spots. The E and F spots also need to be switched. This would have prevented their premature rematch. At worst no rematch should ever occur until LB semi finals.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121692
That's the Smash for Fun 2 brackets where they have the letters switched. When someone gets knocked from WB they're supposed to go to opposite sides of the bracket like in that 1 for that obvious reasons.

Just something I thought I would bring to everyone's attention.

Actually, me and Nate were talking about this like a month ago.

Top Bottom