• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Mugs: It's not called Corneria for nothing!

Steve: Uh... cause its the name of the planet they're on?

Mugs: No, cause everybody always fights in the corner-ia!

*brief silence*

Ken/Rob: LMAOOOOOOOO

Steve: -____-

Ganky

Smash Rookie
okay well, i joined smashboards just for this thread.
i never knew there was such an avid smash community
... one that was actually like 40 minutes away if i take the 401.

so basically, I will definitely want to take part and I think I know two
other people that would love to play.

so please give me the heads up on the next one and I'll try and arrange.

---
yea i'm pretty much nooby at this game, but i want to see how well i stack up
one is amazing his kirby can somehow just destroy me
another one is better than me with his peach.. but its peach! **** float canceller.

but yea i'd really like some info on the next one

and yea we can probably bring
2 gcn and 3 ssbm mem

umm... its byoc right?

D.B

Smash Ace
okay well, i joined smashboards just for this thread.
i never knew there was such an avid smash community
... one that was actually like 40 minutes away if i take the 401.

so basically, I will definitely want to take part and I think I know two
other people that would love to play.

so please give me the heads up on the next one and I'll try and arrange.

---
yea i'm pretty much nooby at this game, but i want to see how well i stack up
one is amazing his kirby can somehow just destroy me
another one is better than me with his peach.. but its peach! **** float canceller.

but yea i'd really like some info on the next one

and yea we can probably bring
2 gcn and 3 ssbm mem

umm... its byoc right?
Hey, welcome to the falcon smash boards. Yeah its byoc and also theres a tournament this saturday if you're interested come by?

Ganky

Smash Rookie
This saturday as in the 24th of November?
at the same place in the opening statement?
85 Henderson in Thornhill?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

a great tourney overall, i'm glad i could make it down and even happier that i made it out of pools. I'll try to come out to more of these and hopefully bring some more smashers from the scene down here.

David: Thanks for hosting and congrats on the victory, way to take the title from NNR. I didn't get to play you, but hopefully we can sit down for a few friendlies soon

Bernie: It was awesome smashing with you again man, I had to deal with you in pools and 1st round bracket tho :S. nice 2nd place finish, you seemed to be a little off on your game, but you can't win em all i guess. Thanks for the tips and compliments, and i'll see you at another event soon.

I.B: Man I couldnt even beat you once!!!, minus the suicide on the last stock when im up, and your ridiculous, comeback in the falcon shiek match. I didn't get to friendly you at starfurry so i was glad I got to play you.

CoolHat: You've gotten a lot better since starfurry man, even though I only got to play you in our pools match. You took out Bernie which is no easy feat, and from what I've read you caught a bad break on battlefield. Keep up the improvement and you'll take the title soon.

Adnan: Great set man, I thought I had you for a second! That brinstar counter destroyed me though :S and you wouldnt give me an inch on FD. your peach is tank, keep it up cuz i'll be ready for when we get to sit down again.

Mike: WoW.... you obliterated my fox, I was speechless. The Shiek/Marth Matchup was a much better match. I'll try to train my transvestite up to take down your marth but you played really patient and smart so it might take me awhile :D

C3: Our set was Awesome I thought you were gunna make two comebacks to kick me out of the tourney! I'm happy to hear that your post was made out of pure rage becuase I felt kind of gulty for the post match comment I made. I think that if you've taught Chris A lot of technique that has helped him. You should pick up some of his technique to add to your game. Long Live Luigi !!!!

Niagra: Max, Niko, Josh .... i might be missing someone else (if i am im really sorry)
Great that you guys could make it. Don't worry about gettin your ***** kicked because it's just smash initiation. I'd like to say that you improve so much by attending and you will now start winning..... but you are always gunna get ***** by someone. You guys had fun which is what counts, and whats even better is the experience you'll take back to your scene. Don't ever get discouraged when you get beat, cuz thats the only way you'll ever get better. Keep Training and i hope to see you again soon... but next time i'll be bringing at least a Half Quad :D:D:D

Thanks to everyone else I had Tuns O' Fun and im really looking forward to the next event i can make it out to :D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hopefully the next tournament date gets posted soon so I can organize coming down with more people...I can FOR SURE come every two weeks its just the matter of getting everyone else organized...

Syler.....Next tournament we will be flyyyyyyyyyying :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Not like that would be TOO hard for you :p Sorry about that...SYLAR

*goes back to practicing with link*

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
It's good to get your link up to a pro level, if you find yourself getting stuck watch some aniki and Germ vids for sum inspiration. But try to pick up a secondary or 2 to comepte with link counters. Cuz even if you get your link up to a pro level your still going to have a tough time with any decent shieks.

Niko_K

Smash Master
How ironic, as soon as I read that post I already had a cup of pudding in my hand!

I understand that link is pretty poop when compared to the pros of any top tier character, but I just dont want to start a 2nd character until I can control the stage with link first, god my fanboyism is horrible +_+

What I meant to say was, what can I do for practice in terms of being alone? I know that playing with humans = ultimate practice but Max hasnt come home yet and is probably jammed with homework....All I can think of is practicing my techinicals but that only goes so far....

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Oh please, I'm like the only atheist in the community besides David. I'm only the one who actually doesn't believe he's going to some kind of hell for his lifestyle.
David knows I <3 him.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The gay jokes only bother me when somebody else approaches me seriously after the lulz and explains that they feel uncomfortable because of it.

Top Bottom