• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

C 3

Smash Ace
Sorry to see you go Charles, your laugh is unforgettable. I can't help but feel guilty after having those really gay brackets with you, that sucks I hate facing fellow NNRs in my first match. Good luck with everything. You do make some good points man. Hopefully you'll reconsider.

GGs to all and to all a good night.

shouts later.
No need to feel guilty, it happens. I feel like crap for what I said. If I want to do well, I need to beat who I am up against, regardless of who it is, which I fail to do. It's my fault, and my fault alone. I once again apologize for my outburst.

I've been playing this game for too long now to randomly quit like that. I made an immature scene, said some stupid ****, and now I can learn from it. I won't b quitting, but most definitely improving myself as a luigi player and as a general person.

C 3

Smash Ace
Welcome to my world, I only get applauded when I do some ridiculous **** (minus Ken and a couple others) and people john and ***** when they lose to me. It doesn't matter how many games I win.

It's pretty lame, but I don't play to be the #1 on the 'pokerankings'.
For all I care, if I were to win multiple tournaments in succession (lol) and still get **** all I don't think I would really care because then I could just talk **** and laugh at everyone at how they got schooled by some random.
I'm sorry that things are that way. I hope things get better for you.

On top of feeling terrible already, I feel even worse because after my rant, ppl who didn't even make it out of brackets/got eliminated early are saying what a good time they had, while i'm *****ing like a little child because of a lack of verbal credit. Way to go C 3!! haha how sad.........

C 3

Smash Ace
Charles... Believe me when I say I know exactly what you mean about the brackets... I've had alot worse don't worry abou it...for the rest I can't say I wasn't there
I can believe that u have had worse brackets. I had PKM/vwins at TransCan on the 1st day, so i've had my fair share also. I hope things get better for u, and I wish u the best. Please forgive me for my outburst.

I will spend these next 2 weeks working on my mistakes and each time these things come up, I will aim to do better, nothing more, nothing less. I understand that there are players better than myself who have accomplished more than I haveand don't get credit. I would have realized this if I wasn't so blinded by immature rage. I really hope that next time we see eachother, we can forget about this and continue where we left off.

Percon

Smash Lord
Wow, that was some good stuff. I really, really enjoyed myself.

Thanks again to David for hosting, though I bet you hear that way too often.

Bernard, thanks for playing me so much, even though I bet you were getting bored facing me. I learned quite a bit in those ten minutes.

Everyone who critiqued my play, thanks a bunch. I'll try to work on spaming more lasers and finding which stages to counterpick. I'll also continue to improve my Game and Watch :cool:

And uh.... as Niko stated, thanks for being so welcoming. You guys are a friendly bunch.

I'll try to make it to the next biweekly for sure.

C 3

Smash Ace
Although I dont know much about your situation, so you may have legitimately been givin a bad hand...... theres no point in complaining about it. You can't control the universe, you just do what you can.

Why not leave on a good note thanking people for what you did enjoy?

What would you think of me if I did the same thing..... dissing pretty much the WHOLE community, and then saying " **** ya'll I'm out. "
It really lacks tact.
Oh well. GGs
You're right, once in a while I forget about the lack of control that ppl have over these things. By that I mean the brackets. I shouldn't complain, just deal with it. My rant wasn't meant for every single person, but as a general thing. There have been ppl who have supported me, and I honestly appreciate it, I know who u r. Even though I don't know u all that well, I still respect ur playing and I would b disappointed if u did the same thing, i'm sure u would have ur reasons, but disappointed none of the less. Once again, I apologize for my actions, they were out of line and immature.

To Chris: You did a great job yesterday. You beat Bernard and you went to a 3rd match with Jake, something I haven't been able to do. I have realized that regardless of the little things I can help u with, the fact of the matter of is that u get the job done while I don't. That's something that I should learn from u. I hope I still have ur respect, and I intend to continue to help u out if u so desire. There has never been and hopefully will never be any bad blood between us, I hope the best for u. As long as a luigi is successful, i'm happy, i'd prefer it be me haha but happy none of the less. Because you get the job done and u r on the PR, YOU ARE THE BETTER PLAYER.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to my world, I only get applauded when I do some ridiculous **** (minus Ken and a couple others) and people john and ***** when they lose to me. It doesn't matter how many games I win.

It's pretty lame, but I don't play to be the #1 on the 'pokerankings'.
For all I care, if I were to win multiple tournaments in succession (lol) and still get **** all I don't think I would really care because then I could just talk **** and laugh at everyone at how they got schooled by some random.
Oh please.

First of all, almost nobody cares how anyone does when it's matches between ourselves, unless it's some ridiculous ****.

When you play against others at tournaments, we support you more than you support us. You stand and watch some of my matches and say things like "wow SO gay", while (if you aren't getting destroyed) Ken, Rob and I will cheer you on if we're watching.

What do you expect, a round of applause whenever you get a kill?

Anyways, people in general tend to notice and support specific people, C3 sounds like he has a bit more of a reason to complain since it seems everyone who used to support him doesn't really do so anymore. YOU don't have much to complain about because your friends still cheer for you.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
charles of course there is no bad blood between us, anyone who can stick with luigi as long as you have is my buddy. And I think there's still a couple more things i need to learn before my game becomes just pure mindgames and not learning new strategies. i hope you'll help me out with that d=D

Oh yeah and congrats to David, I'm glad you won you deserved it. How bout next time we don't face in winners semi's haha lol. Great job to jake for 4th,nate for placing third, and bernard for second.

And, most importantly, NNR DIDNT WIN, good job david!!!!!! And big ups to sauga too, we are honestly reppin it like a maa fuc*a

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'd just like to say that...

Bernie's a f#%king ***** to take down -____-

And I'm glad you're happyish again Charles I love you and I would go depressed and emo if you left. And possibly become a Pichu main so I could hurt myself.

edit: I don't get this community. We're all supposed to like playing with each other on the whole. Obviously some people don't like playing specific people, but I don't see why we have to be so cold with one another. I cheered for Nate lol when Bernard and Nate were in winner's bracket just because Andrei was cheering for Bernard. I didn't cheer for anyone in loser's finals just because I didn't care who won I thought they'd both earned it.

Charles, I apologize for missing your matches. At the next tournament I see you, I will do whatever is in my power to make sure that I can support you if you need it. I know how not having your crew/crowd nearby can affect people, I was a nervous wreck against Imadh (coffee, wired nerves, sleep deprivation, sugar, etc) and honestly without Mike to help me and calm me down (and Imadh being quite possibly the nicest person ever and letting me pause to deep breathe for about 5 seconds) I would not have won or even come close.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Team Whoryuken placing top 3 for the past 3 tournaments. Peach/Luigi team.

Which Luigi main was I playing with through the summer? And teamed up with? ^_~

Shoutz come layturrr

D

Deleted member

Yeah seriously, I wanna do a crew match so bad D:

Oh David, we beat Sylar and Omni. My bad for not fixing the thing after the match.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I won of course.

ummm... k details.

crews were

The ****ing big people plus David

KirbyKaze
DeLoRtEd1
Europhoria
Adam

RaynFordFire (that actually sounds pretty badass xD)

RaynEX
Unknown
Runawayfire
Michael (my brother participated)
worldjem7

20 stocks each crew. My crew got 5 each, they got 4 each.

game 1: Michael (Ganon) vs Adam (Fox) - FoD - Adam wins (2 stocks remaining)

RFF: 16
STFU: 17

game 2: Ryan (Doc) vs Adam (Fox) - FD - Ryan wins (3 stocks remaining)

RFF: 15
STFU: 15

game 3: Jake (Peach) vs Ryan (Fox) - Floats - Jake wins (1 stock remaining)

RFF: 12
STFU: 11

game 4: Jake (Marth) vs Nate (Jiggs) - Mute City - Nate wins (3 stocks remaining)

RFF: 11
STFU: 10

game 5: David (Sheik) vs Nate (Jiggs) - Pokemon Stadium - David wins (5 stocks remaining)

RFF: 8
STFU: 10

game 6: David (Sheik) vs Bernard (Fox) - Corneria - Bernard wins (1 stock remaining)

RFF: 5 stocks
STFU: 5 stocks

game 7: Mike (Marth) vs Bernard (Fox) - Yoshi's Story - Mike wins (4 stocks remaining)

RFF: 4 stocks
STFU: 4 stocks

game 8: Mike (Marth) vs Eric (Marth) - Battlefield - Mike wins (1 stock remaining)

XeroHarsh

Smash Journeyman
haha, yesterday was fun, I was the guy who played with his foot. I still need to practice ***loads, but I want to try and go to T.O whenever you guys have another biweekly so I can be the best I can be.

Other then that, if you guys want too add me on messenger so I can get in touch, ect. My e-mail is:
Xero_Serenity@hotmail.com

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
kso I'm doing my shoutouts now

HAZEL STAR WARRIORS

^ closest thing to "hazel" the boards has I think. Either that or I'm colour-blind.

Chris: I feel so bad for you, you were doing ridiculously well and then you killed yourself on top of getting your worst available stage for the matchup round 1 (Battlefield). I... god... I feel so bad. I'm happy I won I just wish I felt like I won fairly. It felt like cheating :( I was amazed at how well you did versus Jake, I hope you win in the future because honestly I love your Luigi. I said it to Nate and I'll say it to you... I play the best character in the game or one of them and somehow hold my own. You, Charles, Nate, Dzenan and Steve and a few other selective individuals play average-level characters (or slightly-above-average) and despite their disadvantages you guys STILL manage to hold your own and **** and make strong showings. I have no idea how you guys do it, but major props lol. <3 Luigi.

Imadh: I have... you have no idea how much it meant to me when you paused for ten seconds to let me deep breathe and calm down. You have no idea how much that helped me and how grateful I am for you doing it. I wanted to thank you. You didn't have to do it, it probably affected the outcome of the game, but you were so respectful and kind about it I have no idea what to say to you other than, "Thank you" and "Your Marth is terrifying". I'm speechless, you are so nice I thank you so much.

Adnan: I am sorry for flaking out. It's a problem, I flake when there are loud noises. At your upcoming tournament on saturday I implore you to be as loud as you want and vocal as you want with my matches, I need to get over this problem. Also, you seem to be placing high in doubles with Chris lately and ****** people out of pools lately. I hope this is like, development and mass ******. Mass ****** is fun. ^__~ I will bring headphones if it gets too much next time, it's not fair to you. Thank you for respecting my request, though; it meant a lot to me.

Andy: I do sit in shield too much vs Samus. I really should work on that. I'm sorry about your cold. Get better :( I like you. You're funny. Really, really quiet too.

Dzenan: School, man. ^__~ You have to do well in it. I missed you.

Josh: You continue to get into brackets. How on earth are you not improving. Your Falco looks like it's getting gayer, things will only get easier from there. Once you get rid of your morals/soul with a space animal, everything just seems to fall into place.

NEON NIGHT RIDERS

lol I'm gonna call you that. It's kind of funny when you say all three words but also kind of cool... I don't know how that works out but w/e.

Jake: You're awesome. I didn't play you, nor did I really spend much time talking to you but you're awesome and I was really happy I had you in the crew battle. ^__~ I keep hearing good things about your Peach from Nate and Bernard and when I saw you vs Bernie I was like "Hmm... these people don't exaggerate". That set was epic. Play people on your trip and come back with stories (and massive improvement we can leech off of). ^__~

Nate: lol our msn convo was my shoutout to you. I don't know what to say. I used to think you were the sh*t when I was starting out; you, Jake, Noah, Bernard, Ryan, Imadh, etc. Now? My opinion hasn't changed, really. I just win sometimes ^__~ let's **** everyone at ToS4 in teams and on saturday okay? We need to meet in finals more often :chuckle: IC are a mindgame in and of themselves. In actuality I just went IC because Sheik sucks on Mute and I can't beat you with Fox. Your incredible **** of my Fox in pools was insane omg. <3 and props.

Ryan: You handled my request with so much maturity and respect I am speechless. Thank you. You ***** doubles again. Pattern...? ^__~

Bernard: I don't have a reasonable thing to say to you. I find you absolutely monstrously hard to beat and I think that's probably a good thing. Hehe you noticed I learned how to tech chase better I see. ^__~ Thank Ambrose and Marco for that. They're really beastly good. Spacing the grab so I don't get shined isn't too awkward anymore, it just takes a bit of focus. Dash attack to grab is something I saw in a combo vid and wondered if it could work in a real match. lol not the best approach to a grand finals but it worked ^__~ Congrats on ****** through teams (again). Your bracket was brutally hard btw. I don't think mine was easy but blargh yours was just a gauntlet of priority and death and pink lol. Kirby ditto was epic ^__~ <3s and props. Thank you for fighting my Sheik with Jiggs for Nate prep, it helped huge and it was absolutely unnecessary of you to do it but you did it anyways thank you so much.

SCARBOROUGH

Mike: <3 <3 <3 You made my day. You and Ambrose are absolutely sick and you're right; Nate did improve drastically. The missed spikes on Jake made me cringe, but all in all it was pretty sexy. I hope to see you get better you're so awesome and your attitude was amazingly sexy at this one ^__~ I don't know what it was, whether it was you not having to face me, or Andrei almost beating Imadh, or whatever, but you walked around smiling the entire day and it just made me so happy to see you happy ^__^ <3s and props I love you. GJ beating Ambrose's Sheik in bracket. <3s

Ambrose: <3 <3 <3 You're insane oh my god. I am so happy we play together a lot otherwise good god I'd be hideously unprepared for half our scene's characters. You're amazing, I cannot thank you enough for driving me and Adam to Finch, you didn't have to do it but you did it anyways and I wanted to say that I am extremely grateful to you. I hope we rep T-dot at ToS4 adequately and with you in tow I have faith in us. You ***** through pools again too; pattern?

Adam: <3 <3 <3 I'm going to team with Nate on saturday for prep on ToS4 but after ToS4 I assume Nate will go back to playing Jiggs/Peach with Jake and I will be partnerless again (unless by some freak accident involving much sexiness me and Nate actually win on saturday or something lol) so I would be more than happy to have you as a teammate. I'm also happy we have another Sheik player now; our population continues to rise bwahahaha! <3s and props. Wendy's was nice ^_^ I like our walks/talks.

Eric: <3 <3 <3 Your Marth is improving. I noticed you trying to pick your moves better which was really good. I'm sorry we didn't do doubles but I'm kind of stingy about handing out money at the moment. My financial life is kind of wild lol. I'm not in debt (yet) but I owe people money and other people owe me money and it becomes a mess and adding more just makes my brain hurt. We need to train more lol.

Charles: I ****ed up ;__; I'm sorry. I should have been there :( I'm sorry about the brackets and I'm glad we spoke. I feel for your situation. I understand it was anger talking but honestly it's good to vent. I don't know what exactly to say but that I'm sorry about the squishi thing and you make me smile with your laugh. Don't take this game too seriously I need my Charles ;__; <3 <3 <3

Andrei: <3 <3 <3 You bring me joy. Your Falco brings me joy. Set with Imadh was epic I hear; I was so pissed when I didn't see it. You keep getting ridiculously better I don't know what I'm going to do when I finally wind up with you in bracket and have the distinst displeasure of facing the scary-*** Falco from hell. Your hair is really soft btw I just remember touching the top of your head and it was like "OMG" and I just thought of softness and omg I want your hair.

Sheyan (sp? Andrei's Link main friend): <3 <3 <3 You also bring me joy. I feel bad when I get you in bracket or pools because I have to go Sheik and that's retardedly gay. But I also like seeing an underplayed character go on a berserk rampage and bomb someone to death so iunno. Keep pushing I'm rooting for you. I wanted you on my crew :( Next time we start crews earlier. ^__^ Also, isn't Andrei's head so soft? ^__^ I want to touch Andrei's hair.

Marco: lol moar coffee I'm sorry the cleaning lady woke you up >___> that probably sucked. I have yet to discover your secret to staying alive off 2.5 hours of sleep but when I do I shall poke you. ty for lending me your powers btw but I plan to keep them. I'm doing well right now I don't really have much motivation to give them back. HEART SPAM <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

NIAGARA

I didn't really hang out with too many of you, but you all seem like extraordinarily nice people and I hope you guys come out to more of these. I hope to smashturbate with you in the future ^__~ Honestly there were so many new faces I completely lost track of who was who. Completely. I dropped the ball lol. <3 <3 <3

SUDBURY

Taylor: Thank you so much for bringing things in good god you are freaking HUGE. lol I hope you can come out of more of these in the future, Sudbury is FAR jesus you went a long way to get here.

Andrew: :( I didn't get to play you. But I hope you had a good time nonetheless. I saw you playing against Adam though and Adam's a cool guy. I hope you can make it out to more of these; you seemed like a really, really nice guy ^__^

EVERYONE ELSE

I love you all.

Also wtf one of the womens there saw me at anime north but I don't remember what her name was. She was the blonde with the Jiggs main fiance and she played Kirby but she saw me at Anime North and was into Soul Calibur and other fighters of its ilk but I don't remember her name dammit. Or her fiance's name actually.

I don't remember a lot of names >__>

Witchking looked 20 I swear but was really 16 wtf. Scary. Like, scary cool. Witchking is too nice ^__^

His brother is the next Bombsoldier though. He also has the best attitude in the game EVER without question. I've never seen a 10 year old take a loss that well EVER and then go on and play again and think and come up with a plan and almost win against my Sheik. Scary.

Blargh. I know I'm forgetting people. I don't mean to but my brain's exploding. Blargh. D=

Brian's Zelda is ridiculously amazing ^__^ I <3 Brain's low tiers.

*sigh*

Alright. I'm done. If you were forgotten I love you I just don't remember you. Which sounds terrible but honestly nobody stuck out in my mind just because everyone was so incredibly awesome.

The one person who still sticks in my mind is the guy who was getting picked up but stood outside and waited for 2 hours because the ride was silly -___- I think we leant him my dad's cell and then we waited another 20 mins and THEN he was finally picked up.

Also somebody left a black controller over here, it has a chord. Haven't tocuhed it though so I don't know joystick/button specifics. If you're missing one contact me and I'll make a note to have you pick it up at the next one OR if you plan to never come to these again I'll find a way to send it to you via mail or something.

OKAY.

shoutouts over.

C 3

Smash Ace
To give something for others to think about:

an hour or 90 minutes of friendlies then:
singles?
teams?
low tier?
low tier teams? haha
CREWS? set crews or draft crews?

And just to clarify, I am the 6th man of NNR haha not good enough to represent them in crews, but still a member. I guess u could also call me a free-lancer, and i' more than happy to play in crews for anybody who needs/wants me.

Sanu

Smash Champion
HARD LEFT?! HOOOOLY ****, WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR. GO GO GO GO

That was awesome.

David, sorry I didn't drive out with you and Adam to get your sister when you initially asked... a bunch of peoples asked me to drive them to get food and were getting kind of "I WANT MY FOOD NAOS." Sorry I couldn't have been more help!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's fine. It all worked out in the end lol.

Charles is a freelancer hehehe <3

Maybe just start this at 12:00 instead of 1:30. gives us an extra hour+ to work with.

D

Deleted member

IT'S TIME FOR SOME JAMES BOND ****, HARD LEFT! GO GO HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT

That was some ricockulous stuff LOL

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
RESULTS FOR BIWEEKLY 5

Singles results

1: KirbyKaze
2: RaynEX
3: Runawayfire
4: DeLoRtEd1
5: I.B
5: coolhat
7: Lone Wolf
7: Europhoria
9: Lanowen
9: worldjem7
9: Sanuzi
9: Sylar
13: Rekanize
13: yum9
13: Ambrose
13: C3

Doubles results

1: Team Rayn Ford
2: Team Twin Towers (DeLoRtEd1 + Runawayfire)
3: Team Whoryuken
4: Rekanize dem brown manz (Rekanize + yum9)
5: Amb + Evo
5: Tfos (Sylar + Omni)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Josh: Lol epic driving.

Andrei/Nate: lol DBZ THEME. doo - deeeww - dewwww- dew+dew, de-deeewww (x2)

Mike: lolbbq. Also. bowchikawowow. Bowowfield. epic field name.

David: My bracket made up for my loss.

More shouts later.

DON'T YOU JUST LOOOVE BERNORIA?

**** you slippy.

Top Bottom