• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yes Ryan, yessss. Remember what we talked about at the biweekly. We'll get it good next time lololol~ you know what I'm talkin' aboouuuuttt. XDDD.

D

Deleted member

I'm not coming tomorrow, so have fun winning some moneys guys

Would really like to..but I got other plans. Have fun though, I'm really loving our metagame.

BTW lol guys

For UCLA tournament I'm teaming with the guy who teamed with Hella at MLG Anaheim.

Peach + Jiggs..that sounds familiar

WIGI

Smash Champion
im going to try to come to next biweekly, just for freindlies and low tier cuz im poor. Cool hat.... teach me... master Luigi.

p.s. new sig. Like it?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
BERNIE ****ING CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LOL.....NO. CHAIN THROW COMBO RIGHT NOW!!!1111!!!!!

if you lol.....no. this i'll ****ing **** your eye sockets.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ask David if its cool if you guys can come smash on Thursday. lol, a lot of us are practicing up for ToS4. P.S - Would Steve go O_O if so you guys should ****ing come, we need as many "lol.....no"s as we can get.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol so if the biweekly is on the 8th brampton is def coming with 2-3 gc's and 1-2 tv's :S

and
"you guys should ****ing come, we need as many "lol.....no"s as we can get."

I'VE CREATED MONSTERS D=

Top Bottom