• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
oh. um brampton = "yes" also.

NO DUB POST PLIX.

xD
where abouts are you from? sauga? toronto? thornhill? vaughn?....BRAMPTON?:o
and also how goods are you ? =D

Desh.

Smash Lord
LMFAO. ur my hero you know that >.>
rofl i never said no one cared bout us xD i'm just saying i dont think anyone would miss our loud selves xD...
well...i'm really the olnly loud one =/

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LMFAO. ur my hero you know that >.>
rofl i never said no one cared bout us xD i'm just saying i dont think anyone would miss our loud selves xD...
well...i'm really the olnly loud one =/
I know for one that Adnan misses me =P .

D

Deleted member

You could probably just stroke your pubic hair for the same effect

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
hey quick question for the last bi weekly i found henderson st. and the school i found 84 and 86 henderson but couldnt find 85 at all is it near the church ?? or am i just super dense with direction and ended up on the wrong st.

D.B

Smash Ace
lol josh, I think alot of david is rubbing off on you.... Also someone mind awnsering the other guys question on where the adress is? I'm no good with directions <__<

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
hey quick question for the last bi weekly i found henderson st. and the school i found 84 and 86 henderson but couldnt find 85 at all is it near the church ?? or am i just super dense with direction and ended up on the wrong st.
85 Henderson Thornhill ON L3T

Just punch that into Google Maps.

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol josh, I think alot of david is rubbing off on you.... Also someone mind awnsering the other guys question on where the adress is? I'm no good with directions <__<
What? I'm just me, lol. :lick:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
dam hopefully i make it to this tourny..i havent played smash for a long time now almost 7 months, but i have been playing smash for 6 years

D

Deleted member

dam hopefully i make it to this tourny..i havent played smash for a long time now almost 7 months, but i have been playing smash for 6 years

Hey just wanna say that to anybody that reads this post, can e-mail me at latinoteen_vpa@hotmail.com, just wanna let u know that i havent had a good challenge in a while and if u live in toronto let me know so we set up a meeting, i have been playing for 4 years and got alot of strategy's i can teach with a couple of characters
yo dragon_hawk why u actin all bad man i bet i can own u

A good challenge

D

Deleted member

i dont wager money i play for fun not for gambeling.......peace

Top Bottom