• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey wuz up i seen some of the tourny videos...and u guys are good, really looking forward to go to 1 of these tournys....ill push my skills to the limit.....

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
nice well i live in etobicoke.......and ill go play anywhere if u guys are willing to give me a ride, id pay for the gas trip....but i am alright i guess , well i dont say im good cuz i also dont wanna sound cocky...lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol last time i checked most tournies are open entry ?:p
unless of course its invite only...in wich case...you wouldnt know about it.

D

Deleted member

Wish me luck boys

btw

Did I tell you that I'm crewing with DSF, Bob$, Demised, Taj, and maybe Forward?.. yeah.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
This isnt a bad date for me, finally be done all my crap by then.

If I can convince the rest of CoS we might show up

Desh.

Smash Lord
*no date changes called it.*

we can freakin come now and i might have to slit my wrists if it changes >.>

jk no emo.

edit: GOODLUCK BREEEDDDDGGGGGGIINNNNSSSSSSS D.B IF UR GOING...U BEST WIN THE FALCON DITTO. OH OH OH OH.

AND GOOD LUCK. =D

D

Deleted member

bad,
ridiculous,
and
mostly
poorly
thought
out
nomenclature.

smash grammar? lmololaolaolaolfmomdaosdasdasdagasdasdad lol.....no

Desh.

Smash Lord
you sir are a wordological god.

also
smash grammar? lmololaolaolaolfmomdaosdasdasdagasdasdad lol.....yes

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
From The ~December 3rd Update~ thread:
Pyroloserkid said:
Ok. I don't know if this has been brought up within tha past 14 pages, so I'll say it myself:

December 3rd was NORTH AMERICA's release date.
Not Japan's.
Not UK or Ireland's.
Not Germany's.
Not France's.
Not Spain's.
Not Italy's.

It WAS the release date of Canada, and the US.

As we all know, every single language or country gets the same update that we do, with a little tweaks here and there.

Why would December 3rd be a special update because it WAS OUR release date? It wasn't the realease date for the other SIX languages, so why would they get a special update directed at Canada and the US?

Monday's update won't be anything extraordinary, so don't get your hopes up.
Now for some funny:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!1

Brilliance
Regarding
Anonymous
Mail
Prior
To
Ontarian
Noobs.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Neither does your gay thread.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=129001

It didn't occur to you at all that so many other people have already discussed the same ideas, and that Smash isn't solely directed to the competitive audience?

Now the casuals are going to be even more down our throats.
well sorry for making an OPINIOTIVE thread. Wich if i recall is legal >.> .
plus when the hell did i say there is only competitive smash. I DID say that the majority as of now is competitive smashers and that its hard to find someone who plays smash that isnt from the boards who attends tournies. Melee isnt played as much casually as you think. IMHO melee was BIG hit. but there were other big hits that took its place eventually so now the majority of people still playing melee, are competitive. so in the long run, if you think about it, theres a chance brawl will be the same.

so no. i'm not saying theres no casual play. all i'm saying is that for a company who knows that in the long run the game will be played more by competitive players then casually, they seem to be leaning toward the party attributes of the game.

and once again, that imo.

and plus sorry if i dont lurk the brawl threads, i didnt know there had been a topic similar.

Top Bottom